· 25 years experience in space technology & geo-informatics applications
Skills & Expertise
· Remote sensing
· DGPS & TS survey
· Image Processing
Space Applications Centre, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India June 1985 to Present
First 10 years as scientist---working in various national and local projects relating to development planning, Natural resource Management, Environmental monitoring. Then as Techno-supervisor and Project coordinator of various national and state level projects. Also Worked as CEO for 1+ year as CEO I/C. Now involved in Techno-administration and Project planning
Specialties: Image processing, Geo-informatics application & GPS/TS use for Regional/Urban/local area Database management and development plan preparation. Worked as Techno administrator for more than 5 year.
January 1988 – Present (25 years 7 months) Odisha, India
Scientist-SD (from 1994-2013)
Chief Executive (I/C)August 2008 – October 2009 (1 year 3 months) Bhubaneswar
· Utkal University PhD - Remote sensing & GIS 2006 - 2013
MODELLING URBAN GEO-SPATIAL DATASETS FOR MONITORING GROWTH AND DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT--A case study of Bhubaneswar city, Orissa, India
· ITC, Twente University, The Netherland M.S degree from ITC, Twente University, The Netherland“Remote sensing and GIS applications in Urban survey & HAS, 1990 - 1991
· IIRS, Dept. Of Space, Govt. Of India PG Diploma in Remote sensing for Landuse and Urban - Landuse planning, Urban studies from IIRS, Dept. of Space, Govt. of India1988 – 1989,
· Utkal University M.Sc (Appl.Geog.), - Geo-statistics, Resource management, environment science, hydrology, geomorphology 1981 - 1983
M.Sc Ist position in University
· Utkal UIniversity B.SC (Honours) - Physics, Chemestry, Mathematics, Geoscience,1979 – 1981 Ist class Honours with Distinction, 6th position in University
· Utkal UIniversity I.SC Intermediate Science - Physica, Chemestry, Mathematics, Biology, English 1977 – 1979 Intermediate Science
· Ravenshaw Coligiate School HSC - Math, English, Science, Geography etc.1966 – 1977 High school exam
· Certificate course on Photogrammetry and Remote sensing from IIRS, Dept. of Space, Dheradun
· Certificate course on Programming Language from OCAC
· Certificate course on GIS from System Research Institute, Pune
· Certificate course on Digital Image Processing from RRSSC/ISRO, Dept. of Space, Govt. of India
· Short term project oriented training on remote sensing applications, database management, Arc-GIS use, Oracle
NRDMS-National Natural Resources Data Management System
IRS-UP-Indian Remote Sensing Satellite utilization Progrmme
IMSD-Integrated Mission for Sustainable Development
NUIS-National Urban Information System
NLUMP- National Landuse/Landcover Mapping Project
NWUP- National Wasteland Updation Project
Road Network Database of Odisha state
Watershed Database of Odisha State
Block Level GIS Database of 314 blocks of Odisha
Cadastral Level Urban GIS for 14 towns of Odisha
NLRMP- Cadastral Resurvey project
Papers published in Journals/seminars
More than 40 technical papers published in journals and seminars.
Languages known:- English, Odiya, Hindi, Bengali but Educational background from High school onwards is in English i.e. medium of education is in English
Full professional proficiency/Skills & Expertise/Most endorsed for...
· 21Remote Sensing
· 7Image Processing
· 6ERDAS Imagine
· 7Spatial Analysis
· 2Aerial Photography
Date of Birth:- June 1st , 1962
I am a Ph.D holder with all technical qualifications and experience in resource management, environment monitoring and infrastructure planning. I have 24 years of experience in technology applications for development planning. I have conducted several capacity building programmes during my service carrier for technocrats, decision makers, professionals and project team members. I have developed and harnessed knowledge and expertise to manage projects related to development planning, infrastructure development, environmental monitoring and action plan preparation for socio-economic issues. Regarding my service career, first 10 years I worked as a scientist, working in various national and local projects relating to development planning, natural resource management, environmental monitoring. Then as Techno-supervisor and Project coordinator of various national and state level projects. During my service period I worked as CEO for 1+ year at Odisha Space Application Centre. I have worked in many Important Projects like NRDMS, IRS-UP. IMSD, NUIS, NLUMP, NWUP, Road planning, Watershed development, Block Level Database, Cadastral Level Urban GIS for towns and NLRMP- Cadastral Resurvey project etc. In all the above projects, I worked as Project Coordinator for the Odisha state, India and most of the projects are related to development planning issues. As Project Co-ordinator my task was related to problem identification,, interaction within organizations, planning and preparing presentations, presentation of products/ solutions to prospective clients, project Management plan preparation, writing summarized project progress reports, coordinating and supporting team members, liase with other Offices/user agencies and quality Assurance. I have successfully completed all in time. I have good organizational skills and developed expertise in a variety of deadline orientated situations. Moreover, I am a highly flexible person who is used to work under very stressful circumstances and with strong analytical skills that enable me to get a relevant overview in a very short time and to take decisions relatively quickly.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.