Program Management ● Customer Support & Management ● Sales ● Pre Sales Management ● Post Sales Management
~ Personalized Customer Care.
~ Project and Strategy Creation.
~ On Time Project Implementation and Support.
~ Customer Satisfaction Resulting in Follow on Sales of Services and Equipment.
EPS Trading, Inc. 2003–present
EPS Trading is a $350K a year business providing energy and power solutions, hardware and solution designs to international organizations, with innovating technologies focused on renewable generation and efficiency to international customers in the areas of telecom, rural electrification, and critical operations.
· Founder and partner.
· Strategic partnerships with customers and vendors.
· Customer Support and Project Management.
· Design and development of new technologies.
ViaSat, Inc. 2009-2014
ViaSat is a $1.4 Billion a year business providing satellite and wireless communication solutions, hardware, software and implementation services to military, international enterprises, government organizations, banks and telecom operators. ViaSat has the biggest deployment of Ka-Band (throughout its owned service provider WildBlue) services and with near future deployment of their first Satellite in the next February, 2011.
· Senior Program Manager.
· Deployment, installation and operation of a $12.5 M network with Telefonica del Peru.
· CapEx conversion of the Network in Peru into MNLA (Media Networks Latin America) managed HUB and Services for $7M.
· Ka-Band WildBlue Services Deployment in Northern Mexico through MNLA for $8M for 5 years.
· Sale and deployment of a re-engineering CANTV (Venezuela) VSAT network with over 2,500 installed remotes with a value of over $3M
· Customer Support and Sales Support.
STM Networks, Inc. 2004–2009
STM Networks is a $25M a year business providing satellite and wireless communication solutions, hardware, software and implementation services to international enterprises, government organizations, banks and telecom operators.
· Multipurpose network Full Installation and Full Operations Startup in Brazil.
· Customer support for operations in South and Central America with follow on sales of over 1.5 Million in services and equipment.
· Customer support and expansions for customers in Africa, Mexico and Asia resulting in over 2.5 Million sales in services and equipment.
MicroPower, Inc. 2001–2003
MicroPower was a $5M a year business providing energy and power research and developments, hardware innovation based on new technologies using simultaneously inputs and outputs providing sustainability to the loads and replenishment sub-systems.
· Founder and officer of the US branch.
· Customer Support Director with Pre Sales and Post Sales management.
· Branch management.
· Latin America VAR management.
STM Wireless, Inc. 1997–2001
STM Wireless was a developer, manufacturer and provider of wireless-based satellite communications infrastructure and user terminal products utilized in public and private telecommunications networks for broadband and telephony applications.
· Customer support, project management, installation and implementation in Africa for Banking and Telecom customers with over 8 Million follow on sales of services and equipment
· Customer support, installation and implementation in Asia and Middle East Government and Telecom customers
· Customer support, project management, installation and implementation in Latin America for Telecom and Private Network customers with over 1 Million follow on sales of services and equipment
· Full in site Customer Support and Project Management in Latin America for Telecommunication Carrier Rural Expansions with over 7 Million follow on sales of services and equipment
SISTEL S.A. de C.V. / Ertze y Asociados 1994–1997
SISTEL was a System Integrator of satellite and terrestrial communications for Rural Telephony, Private Networks, Government Networks and Education telecommunications solutions and Specialized projects for Critical Information in the Government Elections.
· Partner of Ertze y Asociandos
· Customer Support in Rural Telephony networks for Oaxaca and Durango States in Mexico
· Customer Support in Government Networks
· Customer Support in Private Networks
Lic. in Electronics and Communications Engineering (1996)
5 Year Engineering Program
University Ibero Americana, Mexico City, Mexico
Fluent written and Verbal:
English and Spanish
Can conduct business:
Telecommunications Network Design
Satellite Communications Network Design
Energy and Power Solutions Design
Project Management and Implementation
Sales of Services and Equipment
Pre Sales and Post Sales Planning
Objectives on time completion
Follow on Sales of Services and Equipment
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.