Date of Birth: 1985/06/22
成功大學 (National Cheng Kung University)
Control Group – Electrical Engineering Department
PACE satellite laboratory
Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria (National Engineering University)
Thesis: “Design and development of a UHF-band radio-communication interface for ‘Chasqui I’ satellite project”
Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería (National Engineering University), Lima, Peru
Specialty: Telecommunication engineering
Top fifth among peer students
Manuel Antonio Ramírez Barinaga School, Lima, Peru
Associated with the religious association HH Maristas
Top fifth among peer students
• INICTEL-UNI Lima, Perú – 2009/2011
Researcher – Area of advanced equipment and terminals
Researcher and developer of a communication system for small satellites. Mayor work in Chasqui satellite, minor work in Russian-Peruvian satellite. Also in charge of technical section of communication with ISS.
• NATIONAL CHENG KUNG UNIVERSITY Tainan, Taiwan – 2009
Researcher and Developer – PACE Project – Electrical Engineering Department
Developer of satellite communications module in order to establish links using the AX25 protocol. Developer of the hardware and software interface for the communication link.
• TELMEX PERU S.A. Lima, Perú – 2008/2009
Assistant of operations
Manager of the laboratory for the supervision and operation of test stages of wired technologies (SDH in optical fiber) and of wireless (WiFi, WiMax, microwave and satellite)
• UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE INGENIERIA Lima, Perú – 2008
In charge of two courses for undergraduate student, core of both related to algorithms and use of computer languages (C/C++ and Java)
PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
• Training network design DWDM and SDH technology in management software (Huawei)
• Graduate level training of Telecommunication Engineering and Management (INICTEL-UNI)
• Knowledge of Digital Filters and Digital Signal Processing applied to messaging, participation in Centro de Investigación y Desarrollo FIEE [Research and Development Center of the Electric and Electronic Engineering Faculty](2007)
• Development of programs and algorithms based on C / C++. Competitor and trainer in international contest of programming ACM ICPC South American region outside Brasil 2005, 2006 y 2007.
• Knowledge of office, assembly and maintenance, studies initiated in Higher Technological Institute Gilda Ballivián Rosado.
• Knowledge of project management, based on the latest guidance from the Project Management Institute.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.