: Developing spacecraft for the many people
I have worked for 5 years with a small spacecraft of WNISAT-1(NORAD ID : 39423). My main work is to develope attitude control system of WNISAT-1, and star sensor is my secondary work. I was also in chage of AIT (Assembly Integreation and Test) and final test as project manager.
Nationality : Republic of Korea(South Korea)
Resident : Japan
Birth date : 10th February, 1974
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Not married
September 2009 – July 2014 :
Axelspace corporation, Tokyo, Japan
1. Developing of ADCS (Attitude Determination and Control System)
2. Developing of star sensor (Axelstar)
3. Alignment work for the satellite assembly
4. Project manager for the final integration and test
July 1999 – September 2004
Hyundai group Rotem company, Seoul, Korea
1. Design static inverter for the electric subway car.
2. Assemble work support, and in charge of type test.
3. Field test and commissioning
4. Report work for the customers
September 2004 – October 2005
Hyundai group Hysco, Dangjin, Korea
1. Electric facility management
September 2009 :
University of Tokyo, Japan
Ph.D of Aeronautics and Astronautics
September 1998 :
Korea University, Korea
Master degree of Electrical engineering
February 1996 :
Korea University, Korea
Bachelors in Instrumentation and Control engineering
Computer language :
Abundant experience of C, Abundant experience of C++, Basic experience of C#
Simulation tool :
Abundant experience of Matlab
Abundant experience of Altium, Basic experience of Catia and Solidworks
Office software :
Abundant experience of Microsoft office
Korean : Native
English : Fluent
Japanese : Fluent
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.