01/01/2018 – CURRENT – Rome, Italy
TEAM LEADER / VEGA STAGE PRODUCT ENGINEER (AIT)
CapGemini Engineering S.p.A., https://capgemini-engineering.com/it/it/, Via Tiburtina, 1232, 00131, Rome, Italy
@ AVIO S.p.A.: Vega Launcher's Stage Responsible, Flight Campaign Mechanical Technical Authority and DB Manager.
Activities carried out with the Customer:
▪ Attending to the Vega integration launch campaigns as mechanical and pyro technical authority
▪ Handling of the associated documentation (change proposal implementation, drawing red-marking, technical specification verification) for the integration of SRMs for the Vega launcher
▪ Preparation and evaluation of change proposals under the Mechanical and Pyrotechnical point of view
▪ Definition of high-level specifications for mechanical, pyrotechnical and inspection related operations
▪ Treatment of mechanical non-compliances
▪ Management of the internal product definition DB (both web-based and Access-based): data handling, configuration
updates, tutorials for the user interface correct use.
As CapGemini Engineering's Team Leader:
▪ Supervision of a team of consultants in the Customer site,
▪ Point of contact for day to day operational questions and issues,
▪ Participates both to HR processes and to recruitment activities of my team,
▪ Focal point for Client's needs,
▪ Contributes to the onboarding, training & development, and individual follow-up with consultants
01/05/2015 – 01/01/2018
CONSULTANT / SPACE LAUNCHER SYSTEM ENGINEER
ALTRAN ITALIA S.p.A., http://www.altran.it/ Via Tiburtina, 1232, 00131, Rome, Italy
@ ELV S.p.A. VEGA System Database Manager, DOORS Manager:
- System engineering of the missionization processes.
- Database manager of the Vega family's Launchers: data handling, user and permissions handling, data coherence checker.
- Support in the user interface upgrades in the new application development meetings.
- DOORS manager: formal and link modules architecture, delivery of templates / guides / tricks for the upload of the documents and management of the relevant issues.
- Production of industrial documentation.
01/02/2015 – 01/04/2015
Aerospace Engineer (Defence)
ENGINEER – SENTECH S.R.L., www.sentech.it Via di Quarto Peperino 35, 00188, Rome, Italy
Design and develop of a Matlab based trajectory simulator for small artillery bullets
SW developing and testing
Modelling of projectile motion
Production of the relevant documentation and user manual
ArpSoft S.r.l.Via Bolsena, 40 IT-00191 Rome (Italy) http://www.arpsoft.it/
Architectural design of web applications, software development, production of industrial documentation.
Business or sector Spacecraft navigation and orbit determination, radio science, interferometric deep space tracking techniques, signal processing, web applications, GIS
PhD Student in Aeronautics and Space Technology
EQF level 8
Sapienza, Università di Roma - DIMA, Rome (Italy)
Global optimisation of interplanetary trajectories
Space environment analysis
Master's Degree in Space Engineering
EQF level 7
Sapienza, Università di Roma, Rome (Italy)
Orbit determinationMission analysisFlight dynamicsTelecommunications
Final grades: 110/110 cum laude
Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace Engineering
EQF level 6
Sapienza, Università di Roma, Rome (Italy)
Flight mechanics Mission analysis Trajectories optimisation
Final grades: 109/110
- Mother tongue: Italian
- Other languages: English (C1), French (A2)
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, thanks to my work experience with international teams, both industrial (ArpSoft S.r.l.) and scientific (Sapienza Università di Roma and University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign);
- Excellent contact skills with young athletes gained through my experience as volleyball trainer in 2006;
- Great team spirit.
Organisational / managerial skills
- Capability of effectively work both autonomously and under supervision;
- Excellent attitude for working in interdisciplinary and international teams.
- Results / Costumer oriented
- Problem solving attitude
- Database Management: PostgreSQL, PostGIS, Microsoft Access
- Finite Element Languages: Femap, ADINA Structure
- Microsoft Office Tools: Access, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Outlook, Visio
- Online productivity suites: Google Apps, Online Office
ECDL full certificate in 2002
- Final presentation of GTOC6 winning trajectory, 23rd ISSFD, Pasadena, California, 2012
- The determination of Ganymede's rotational state and tides from radio tracking of a lander, International Colloquium and Workshop “Ganymede Lander: scientific goals and experiments”, Moscow, Russia, 2013
- A branching method for ballistic trajectories and its application to JUICE mission, European Planetary Science Congress, London, United Kingdom, 2013 (poster)
Honours and awards
6th Global Trajectory Optimisation Competition winning team member, which found the best multiple flybys solution of a hypotetical mission for Galileain Moons observation.
- Colasurdo, Zavoli, Longo, Casalino, Simeoni, Tour of Jupiter Galilean Moons: Winning Solution of GTOC6, Acta Astronautica, DOI: 10.1016/j.actaastro.2014.06.003
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.