Date of Birth: 09/11/1981.
Marital Status: Married. Children: 0
Occupation: Satellite Control Engineer.
English Level: Intermediated Advanced.
Bicentennial University of Aragua (UBA) Venezuela
Graduation Date: March 06 / GPA: 4.05/5
Beijing Institute of Tracking and Telecommunications Technology (BITTT) Beijing, China.
From March 2007 to Sep 2008 / GPA: A
Apr 08 – Present
Bolivarian Agency for Space Activities (ABAE)
Responsible for Radio Frequency Subsystem and Payload Software’s
Responsible of the Satellite Communications
Responsible of the equipment’s and software in the satellite ground station.
Sep 05 – Jan 07 Bicentennial University of Aragua
Systems & Network Analyst
Design and implementation of LAN Networks
UBA LAN Network Administrator
Responsible for technical support to the System & Networks Department of the UBA University.
June 05 – Sep 05 Bicentennial University of Aragua
Implementation of a network LAN for 3 laboratories in the University.
Spanish and English
Advanced user of Microsoft Office, Windows, Internet Explorer, Network, Linux, Software of Satellite Control, Payload Subsystem and Ground Stations.
· Knowledge in Satellite Communications, payload subsystem and satellite ground station.
· Knowledge in radio frequency equipment, antennas and software of satellite control.
· Configuration and Installation of VSat and Computer Equipment’s.
· Advance knowledge of WAN/LAN Networks.
· Knowledge of Servers
· Structured networking & Network Configuration Repair and maintenance of computer equipment’s.
· Wireless Networks by Central University of Venezuela 2006
· Telecommunications Satellites Operations Training by EADS-ASTRIUM 2010
· Satellite Communications by National Telecommunications Commission 2011 (CONATEL)
· Astrometry, Instrumentation and Reduction of Observations by Research Center for Astronomy 2011 (CIDA)
· Quality Management Systems by Institute of Engineering 2011
· Testing and Calibration Laboratories by Institute of Engineering 2011
· Telecommunication Satellite Project Management Training by EADS-ASTRIUM 2011
· Telecommunications Satellites Design & Engineering Training by EADS-ASTRIUM 2011-2012
· Satellite Communication Engineering by CANTV 2012
· Workshop multiplexing by CANTV 2012
· Fundamentals of Satellite Communications by CANTV 2012
· General Telecommunications by Telecommunication Research Center CANTV
· Industrial Safety and Work Environment by INCES
· IGVSB Regional Ground System by MDA – IVIC 2013
· Fundamentals and Overview About Ka VSAT Terminals By ZTE – 2014
· Antenna Certifications of Ground Station By ABAE-Gonsat
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.