Education and Qualifications
2014-2015 University of Oxford MBA
Saïd Business School, UK Distinction
2006-2007 Imperial College London MSc Optics and Photonics
London, UK Distinction
2005-2006 Kings College London PGCE
London, UK Qualified Teacher Status
2001-2005 Imperial College London MSci Physics
London, UK 2:1
· Valuation and Modeling: Three statement financial models, comparable analysis, DCF and APV analysis, LBO modeling including capital structure optimization with debt schedules and covenants
· Financial Trading Analysis: relative value trades, curve trades, interest rate swaps, repurchase agreements, options pricing, margin trades, portfolio optimization, VaR analysis, scenario stress testing
· Analytics: Statistical analysis, significance testing, regression analysis, optimization, decision trees, Monte-Carlo Analysis
· Strategy: 5 forces analysis, corporate strategy, organizational design, operational strategy, innovation strategy
· Management: Project management, subcontractor management, requirements management, system engineering, product development
Oct-10– July-14 Surrey Satellite Technology Limited Guildford, UK
TROPOMI SWIR System Engineer
· System engineer for the Short Wave Infrared Module on the European Space Agency’s Sentinel 5 Precursor Mission
· Acted as the go-to technical contact to the prime contractor
· Produced monthly progress reports, design and analysis reports and presentations for project meetings
· Performed system modeling in order to derive subsystem requirements from the client’s top level requirements
· Led the cross disciplinary SSTL engineering team including the subcontractors in the design, analysis, integration and verification of the product
Oct-08– Sep-10 Surrey Satellite Technology Limited Guildford, UK
Optical Design Engineer
· Helped win the contract to develop a new optical technology for the European Space Agency
· Performed detailed numerical modeling of optical systems for one of the Earth Explorer 8 candidate missions
· Built, Installed and commissioned test equipment for the Indian Space Research Organization in Bangalore
· Worked on the alignment, testing and calibration of the Very High Resolution Imager launched on NigeriaSat-2
Oct-07– Sep-08 Imperial College London London, UK
· Worked as a PhD candidate in the Center for Cold Matter investigating the Stark deceleration of cold polar molecules.
Achievements: Awarded the Gladys Locke Prize in Applied Optics by Imperial College London
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.