MSc in Space System Engineering
Last job: System Engineer at Airbus Defense and Space on behalf of Orbital Critical Systems.
Date of birth: 25/06/1988. Cádiz (Spain).
- Physics degree oriented to Fundamental Physics from Cordoba University.
- MSc in Space Systems (MUSE) at IDR/UPM Institute at Polytechnic University of Madrid (120 credits). 2016-2019
Project-based learning master.
Aim: To understand the interfaces and relations between subsystems during the design phases of a space mission.
EXTRA ACADEMIC EDUCATION
- Engineering the Space Shuttle Course from MIT (09/19-Actually)
- FAA Private Pilot License (Aussie Air Inc, Daytona Beach, Florida). 2009.
Flight time: 128 h.
- 2 English courses at ERAU (Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University).2008-2009.
- Padel monitor by FEP (2010). National tennis judge umpire title (2009) and tennis instructor by FAT (2005).
• 02/2019-09/2019 Airbus Defense and Space (Orbital Critical Systems)
- System Requirement Document Specifications for one of the LMC system and its trazability between different interfaces for A400M aircraft.
- Analysis of requirements and propagation of impacts (PR, CR) to the system from high level requirements to the own system.
- Software Verification, Validation and testings.
• 10/2018-02/2019 Indra Sistemas, S.A (Novanotio)
System Junior Engineer for ATM European Programmes.
- To specify the high level systems requirements for iACM DFS (German), iSNS LVNL (Lithuania) and Netherland projects.
- To perform documentations to define the Functional and Physical Architectures of iTEC Suite Core Systems, from the system level to the component level.
- Analysis of impact from the system to the different documentation.
• 05/2018-09/2019 National Institute for Aerospace Technology (INTA)
Space System Engineer (Intership)
- Acceptation Tests and VCD (Verification Control Document) completition applied to the flight model RLS system for ExoMars Mission.
- Trazability of high level requirements to component level from science, mission and operational specifications for the different project phases.
- Compliance and requirements verification with one of the verification methods proposed. • 07/2015-07/2016 Laboratorio de Control de Calidad de la Construcción, Consejería de Fomento y Vivienda. Junta de Andalucia. Position Technical Staff. - Contribution and verification techniques to quality control in the performance of tests. - Matlab programming of calculations and uncertainties of these tests applying EILA plan. - Improvement in the lab efficiency.
• Different works related to tennis and paddle from 2007 to 2011.
PROJECTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS
- 10/2017-01/2018 Adjustment of the 1D / 2R photovoltaic model by using the pseudo-inverse method at Ignacio Da Riva (IDR) Institute.
- 02/2017-06/2017 UPMSat-2 electrical grounding architecture. The goal of this project was to design the grounding architecture for all hardware elements inside the UPMSat-2 satellite at Ignacio Da Riva (IDR) Institute.
- 09/2017 ESA Concurrent Engineering Challenge, specifically in Payload Subsystem.
Participation representing the UPM as Payload Engineer in a lunar mission preliminary development.
- 11/2016-01/2017 Development of mission analysis and orbit control for a Mars Observation project
Launch from Cape Canaveral to dock the Dragon Capsule with the ISS. (GMAT and STK).
- 03/2017-06/2017 Design, development and modelization of structural analysis of a microsatellite.
Design and development of a composite material structure. AIV procedure plan.(Nastran-Patran, test bench).
- 04/2017 Analysis of the supersonic flow on the Apollo capsule during its atmosphere re-entry (ANSYS-Fluent).
- 11/2016-12/2016 Modular parametric design of a microsatellite
Design, assembly and integration of the wiring of a microsatellite (CATIA).
- 01/2016-07/2016 Contributor for the “Cátedra Enresa-UCO” project at Córdoba University. Excellency Interuniversity program (Andalucía) and treatment of radioactive particules.
- 09/2015-09/2016 Contribution to the Physics Departament at Córdoba University: Simulation in the radiation detection of radioactive particles confined in barrels, by the use of the GEANT4 program.
• Abilities and programs:
- Space System Engineering (System engineering process, requirements elicitation, formalization and flowdown, traceability, reliability analysis, etc).
- Space Project Management (Scheduling, project phasing, cost estimation, risk management (M-80), PT, PDR, WBS, etc)
- Verification & Validation (AIV)
- Integration and Tests.
- Power subsystem.
- Communication system.
- Orbital Mechanics.
- Composite Materials.
- High speed aerodynamics and reentry phenomena.
- Attitude and Orbital Control System (AOCS).
- Computerized Numerical Control (CNC).
- Quality management.
- Enterprise Architec
- Structural analysis (FEM): Patran/Nastran.
- Mechanical design : CATIA (parameterization and harness design)
- Thermal Control analysis : ESATAN.
- Mission analysis : GMAT and STK certificate.
- Space Propulsion : Ecosimpro-Proosis.
- Aerodynamics : Ansys Fluent.
- Spanish: Mother tongue.
- English: good level (stay for a year in the USA and used to work at INTA)
- French: basic level.
CONFERENCES AND ATTENDED COURSES
- II Space Engineering Congress. (November 2017)
- 7th International Systems & Concurrent Engineering for Space Applications Conference 5-6-7 October (2016).
- Contest of divulgation about special relativity, Córdoba University (2015).
- XVII Seminary International of Science, Journalism and environmental protection. (SIPMA 2015)
- Investigators Night in Córdoba (2014).
- Divulgation, colaborating with “Paseo por la Ciencia” in Córdoba. (Spring 2012)
- Relativity and Cosmology, Córdoba University (2012).
- Driving licence (type B) and own car.
- High innovation capability and to propose new ideas.
- Used to work under pressure in demanding environments.
- Good technical, research and communication skills.
- Capacity for teamwork.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.