Successful proposal creator for ESA and EC (writing content, submission, consortium arrangements, budget calculations, GANTT, work breakdown structure, deliverable plan)
Project management, leading R&D projects for the space sector
Expert on satellite data use in business solutions (IoT, big data, climate change, agriculture, transport and logistics)
Working in SCRUM & SAFE frameworks
Passionate public speaker and team leader, regular TV & radio live commentary on space events
Promotion and marketing activities, social media knowledge
JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab, Microsoft Office
ERGO DIGITAL IT -> ERGO TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES (2019 - )
Product Owner, responsible for delivering software products for a large insurance group
• Product Backlog organising and refinement
• Liaison activities between international departments and offshore teams
• Additional Test Manager (8-10.2020) role coordinating System Integration and End-To-End tests between multiple IT departments
ITTI LTD (2019)
Product Owner and Project Manager responsible for delivering software products for the European Space Agency (ESA)
• Interaction with users and business stakeholders from EGS-CC area • Team leader, proposal management and coordination
BLUE DOT SOLUTIONS LTD (2014 - 2019)
Company co-founder, space industry analyst, responsible for business development and outreach activities
• Leading international downstream projects for ESA
• Organizer and leader of 4 hackathons on satellite data use for business applications
• Mentor at Space3ac acceleration programme and international hackathon events
• Business analysis for regional Galileo Masters satellite navigation competition
• Co-author of two studies for the Polish Space Agency
• Market analysis and consulting for the space sector
• Organization of company participation in international industry events (Beijing, Toronto, Jerusalem, Bremen, Berlin)
• Webportal manager, specialist social media promotion (FB nearly 9k followers, Twitter nearly 1k followers)
KOSMONAUTA.NET LTD (2012 – 2017)
Company co-founder, space industry analyst
Creator of the largest Polish space webportal with over 10000 articles
Main author of proposal and manager of a feasibility study commissioned by EIB and ESA on how satellite data could be implemented for water management solutions in Jordan
UNIVERSITY OF WROCLAW (2009 – 2015)
Academic Teacher in Middle Eastern Studies • Lecturing in Polish and English
• Research on technology developments and history of science in the Middle East
• IT Helpdesk activities at the Institute
2014 - International Space University - Montreal, Space Studies Program
2008 – 2015 - PhD, University of Warsaw, Oriental Faculty
2003 – 2008 - Master, University of Warsaw, Oriental Faculty, Arabic Studies
2000 – 2003 University of Vienna, Oriental Sciences and Political Science
I was involved in the team effort which convinced the Polish Government to join ESA in 2012
Polish: native, German: C2, GDS certificate. Lived and studied 11 years in Germany & Austria English: C1, TOEIC certificate
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.