I value emotional honesty and integrity to strengthen the trust between people. I am aware that building meaningful relationships often takes a lot of effort and time. But I believe that they create the advanced and innovative environment that we need to tackle global challenges such as Climate Change and Space Exploration. I am convinced that exploring our universe ignites humans’ imagination and inspires them to dream of what we can achieve as an entity. Therefore, I envision a world in which humankind is going back to the Moon and ultimately to Mars as part of an inclusive and sustainable space exploration program.
• Led the Phase 0 Project of a Multi-Purpose Cargo Vehicle on the Lunar Surface
• Managed and Organized the Verification Control Board for the EnMAP Mission
• Promoted to Lead Engineer at Space Mining Technologies for outstanding leadership skills
DLR Space Administration: Bonn, DE – EnMAP Project Engineer
(February 2019 – now)
The Environmental Mapping and Analysis Program (EnMAP) is a German hyperspectral satellite mission that aims at monitoring and characterizing the Earth’s environment on a global scale. Here, I perform the following tasks:
• Managing Verification Activities on System, Element and Subsystem Level
• Leading the Verification Control Board
• Performing Mission Reviews
• Assessing Non-Conformances, Deviations, Waivers and Change Requests
• Conducting Inspection of Hardware
Space Mining Technologies: Engineering Lead
(January 2021 – now)
After 2 years of being involved as a System Engineer at Space Mining Technologies, my responsibilities increased towards a leadership role:
• Leading Phase 0 & A Studies of a Lunar Extraction and Multi-Purpose Cargo Vehicle
• Supervising Development of a Microwave Extraction Technology (Currently at TRL 3)
• Reinforcing Concurrent Engineering Framework
• Supporting Business Development Activities
• Conducting Outreach and Composing Articles
Space Mining Technologies: System Engineer
(November 2018 – December 2020)
Space Mining Technologies is a pioneer company, aiming to inspire present and future generations to reach, explore and settle on new worlds. The company’s objectives are to provide technologies to open the frontier and enable a sustainable exploration of space. Here I performed the following tasks:
• Developing a Microwave Extraction Technology (TRL 1-3)
• Performing a Feasibility Study of an ISRU System on the Lunar South Pole
• Establishing System Engineering Processes for Phase 0 & A Studies
• Designing Rover Models for Model-Based System Engineering Framework
• Researching Lunar Environment and South Pole Communication Capabilities
• Identifying and Examining Concurrent Engineering Strategies for a Rover System Development
MTU Aero Engines: Munich, DE – Internship
(February 2017 – July 2017)
MTU Aero Engines is Germany's leading engine manufacturer and an established global player in the industry. It engages in the development, manufacture, marketing and support of commercial and military aircraft engines in all thrust and power categories and industrial gas turbines.
• Managed different technology projects for additive manufacturing techniques
• Measured and tested parts using white light-scan and photogrammetry
• Designed and constructed reference frames for optical metrology
• Optimised Parts for 3D-Printing
• Evaluated optical 3D-measurements for parts tolerance
MSc Astronautics & Space Engineering: Cranfield University, UK
(October 2017 – September 2018)
Group Design Project (ESA): Systems Engineer
Extension of a Lunar ISRU Scenario in the Context of ESA’s Lunar Roadmap:
• Project Management Processes such as Stakeholder Analysis, SMART Goals, Work Packages and Breakdown Structure, Cost & Performance Analysis
• Systems Engineering Processes such as Requirement Analysis, Development of Physical and Logical Solution and Effectiveness Evaluation
Individual Research Project
A Feasibility Study for the Use of Bamboo as an ISRU derived Construction Material on Mars:
• Design of a systems configuration for growing bamboo on Mars with the objective to achieve an efficient ISRU approach for the production of construction materials.
• Scientific Research Process such as Definition of Research Goals & Objectives, Methodology for Research, Keywords Analysis, Problem Definition
BSc Aerospace Engineering (2:1): University of Stuttgart, DE
(October 2012 – September 2017)
Overseas Program: University of Connecticut, Storrs, USA (September 2015 – May 2016)
Individual Research Project
Numerical examination of a synthetic Oil-Air heat exchanger:
Design and simulation of a synthetic heat exchanger with the objective to overcome the low heat transfer coefficient of the synthetic material compared to existing metallic exchangers.
SKILLS, INTERESTS & EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Languages: German (Native), English (C2), Spanish (A2)
IT Skills: MS Office, MS Project, CATIA, MATLAB, Basics of Python, ANSYS, IBM DOORS
Licenses & Certifications:
• Fundamentals of Communication (Kempkes Gebhardt)
• Fundamentals of Negotiation (Kempkes Gebhardt)
• Project Management Compact (Fischer & Friends)
• Systems Engineering for Technology-Based Projects and Product Developments (Project Performance International, Australia)
• Planning and Conducting of Space Projects (DLR Space Administration)
• Composing Space Exploration Articles, TED Talks
• Hiking, Scuba Diving, Guitar & Singing
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.