Junior Telecom Engineer
Junior Telecommunication Engineer possessing good experience in wireless technology as designing, building and testing equipment that generates radio frequency and microwave signals, including associated transmissions and detection systems. Successfully accomplished multiple medium scale projects. Continuous interested in learning different fields of technology.
2012-2017. University of Oviedo - Degree in IT Engineering
- Wireless communications (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth), mobile technology (GSM, GPRS, UMTS, 4G) and optical communications (multi-mode, single-mode).
- Radar and radio-determination (FM-Continuous Wave, Air Navigation aids).
- RF (Radiofrequency), Microwave and Microstrip technology.
- Analogue and Digital Electronics.
- Radar and Positioning Tracking (GPS).
- Television and Radio Broadcasting Systems (AM, FM, OFDM, DVB-T, DVB-S).
- Techniques for oral and written English expression.
Analyses and develop appropriate L/Ku -Band system concept to bring internet on airplanes using LEO (Iridium constellation) and GEO satellites services.
BACHELOR THESIS: 4.3 GHz Aeronautical Radio altimeter (FMCW Radar) based on RF and Microstrip Technology. Design (ADS Agilent Technologies Software) construction and testing of the PCB on professional equipment. Assisted by Dr. Miguel Fernandez Garcia, experienced on IEEE Publications. SpanTech Microwave Technology S.A, Aicox Soluciones, S.A., Mouser Electronics, Inc. involved.
Technical Skills/Computer Programmes:
- Excel / Word / Power Point / Access / Office.
- Experienced in calibration and measurement process on VNA Network Analyser and RF (N99xxA series Keysight Technologies) and spectrum analyser (Rohde Schwarz).
- Experienced in Matlab, Python, C/C++/C# and JAVA, MySQL languages.
- Experienced in Advanced Design System (ADS). Design of PCB’s with RF and Microstrip technology. Filters, Splitters, Directional Coupler, Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), VCO’s.
- Analogue Electronics (PSIM), Picoscope oscilloscope. Raspberry Pi / Arduino.
- Assistance to a national seminar: “Tecnologías de Medida de Materiales” by Keysight Technologies. October 23th, 2015.
2016-Now EDP Energy Operator
Description: Scholarship in collaboration with the Department of Analysis and Information Systems at the Aboño, Spain power plant. Participation in the Osisoft PI Servers involved in the management of all sensors (Analogical and digital) at the plant. Development of a web application to ensure a safety control into the coal thermal power plant (Gijon, Asturias, Spain). Application based on C#, MySQL and HTML programming.
2013-2016 Beach / Volleyball Coach
Description: Coaching player from 8 to 18 years old. Several experiences on Spain Championships. Great communications skills acquired.
2013-2014 Private instructor of mathematics and physics
Description: The job involved dealing with materials from school course books, simplifying explanations and creating appropriate activities suitable for the student’s needs at high school level.
Key Skills (Competencies)
- Good customer facing and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure – Jobs done before deadlines.
- Good analytical skills – Analyse problems and find the way to solve it efficiently.
- Fast learner and independent with strong leadership and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to design and organize new projects.
- Good attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations aptitude.
- Adaptability (to cope with an irregular timetable), flexibility, ability to handle varying workloads and aptitude for teamwork in a multidisciplinary /international environment.
- Technology focused on hardware
- Aviation / Aerospace sector
- MVP Spanish Volleyball Championship (2007)
- Silver medal. Spanish Beach Volleyball Championship (2008, 2010)
- Bronze medal. Spanish Beach Volleyball Championship (2012)
- Languages known: Native Spanish and B2 general level of English, acquired through secondary, university education and Official Language School (Gijón, Spain). Starting a German language course.
- Driving Licence: B (Spain).
- Mª Elena de Cos Gómez. Campus Universitario, E-33203-Gijón, Asturias, Spain. medecos(at)uniovi.es.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.