RF & Antenna Engineer possessing good experience in wireless technology as designing, building and testing equipment that generates radio frequency and microwave signals, including associated transmissions and detection systems. Successfully accomplished multiple medium scale projects. Continuous interested in learning different fields of technology.
2012-2017 University of Oviedo - Degree in RF Engineering
• Radar and radio-determination (FMCW & Pulsed Radar, Air Navigation aids – ILS, VOR, DME).
• RF (Radiofrequency), Microwave and Microstrip technology.
• Analogue and Digital Electronics.
• Radio Propagation and Antennas.
BACHELOR THESIS (High Honours): 4.3 GHz Aeronautical Radio altimeter (FMCW Radar) based on RF and Microstrip Technology. Design (ADS Agilent Technologies Software) construction and testing of the PCB on professional equipment. Assisted by Dr. Miguel Fernandez Garcia, experienced on IEEE Publications. SpanTech Microwave Technology S.A, Aicox Soluciones, S.A., Mouser Electronics, Inc. involved.
2018-2019 Technical University of Madrid - Master in Signal Theory and communications
• Radiofrequency optimization techniques.
• RF Technologies.
• Advanced topics on Antenna Technologies.
• Design of Comm. Systems and equipment.
• From Array processing to MIMO Communications.
• Assistance to a national seminar: “Tecnologías de Medida de Materiales” by Keysight Technologies. October 23th, 2015.
• Assistance to a National Trade Fair: “FIDMA 2018” representing the University of Oviedo, awarded as one of the best Final Project (2017/18). August 16th, 2018.
• Assistance to a European Microwave Week 2018 representing the Technical University of Madrid. August 16th, 2018. Conferences: The 2018 Defence, Security and Space Forum, Phased-Arrays and MIMO Systems, Radar Antennas.
Technical Skills/Computer Programs
• Excel / Word / Power Point / Access / Office.
• Experienced in calibration and measurement process on VNA Network Analyser and RF (N99xxA series Keysight Technologies), Spectrum Analyser (Rohde Schwarz), RF Oscilloscopes, etc.
• Experienced in Matlab, FEKO (Electromagnetic Simulation Software), CST (Computer Simulation Technology) and HFSS (High Frequency Electromagnetic Field Simulation).
• Experienced in ADS (Advanced Design System). Design of PCB’s with RF and Microstrip technology. Filters, Splitters, Directional Coupler, Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), VCO’s.
2018 February - Now - INDRA SISTEMAS DEFENSE - RF & Antenna Engineer
- Radio Coverage Analysis of an Interferometric Array System – The main goal of the analysis was to determinate how the structure of the airplane (F-18 Spanish Air Force), where the array will be installed, affects to the radio coverage of the system. Thus, this analysis showed RMS errors depending of AOA (angle of arrival) and frequency band. The interferometric array was compose by spiral and sinusoids C/D, E/J and K/L band antennas. Furthermore, an Anechoic Chamber analysis was required.
- Interferometric Array calibration System – The main goal of this project was to design a calibration system for an F-18 Spanish Air Force 360 degrees Interferometric Array System in order to guarantee a proper behaviour of the array. Our main aim was to determinate the disposition of the antennas and the RF absorbing material in order to get the best calibration possible.
- ECM (Electronic Countermeasure) Ridged Horn Antenna – The main goal of this project was to design a double ridged horn antenna at 0.5-3 GHz. Our main aim was to reduce the dimension of the antennas (client requirements) without losing the desired Gain, VSWR and Bandwidth behaviour. CST Software used for all electromagnetical simulations.
- ELINT-FD Ridged Horn Antenna – The ELINT-FD is a unique instrument to perform outstanding strategic information about enemy forces and their radars in the 0.5 to 40 GHz frequency range. The main goal of this project was to design a double ridged horn antenna at 0.5-3 GHz for the ELINT System.
- ECM (Electronic Countermeasure) Radar Analysis – The main goal of the analysis was to determinate the effect of grating lobes in an 18 x 8 Vivaldi antenna array depending on frequency band, azimuth and elevation angle.
- Anechoic Chamber Antenna Measurement – The main goal was to determinate the S21 (dB) of different antennas (Circular 8 Spiral EJ / CD Band Array, EJ / CD Double Ridged Horn).
2017 August - 2018 February - Iniscom - Junior Telecom Engineer
Participation in the Osisoft PI Servers involved in the management of all sensors (Analogical and digital) at the plant, Aboño, Spain. Technical specifications analysis and review. Communicate with engineering staff regarding power plant systems. Ensure the quality services.
2016 August - 2017 August - EDP Energy Operator
Scholarship in collaboration with the Department of Analysis and Information Systems at the Aboño, Spain power plant.
Key Skills (Competencies)
Good customer facing and communication skills.
Good analytical skills – Analyse problems and find the way to solve it efficiently.
Fast learner and independent with strong leadership and critical thinking skills. Ability to design and organize new projects.
Good attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations aptitude.
Adaptability (to cope with an irregular timetable), flexibility, ability to handle varying workloads and aptitude for teamwork in a multidisciplinary /international environment.
• Technology focused on hardware and wireless.
• Aviation / Aerospace / Defence sector.
• MVP Spanish Volleyball Championship (2007).
• Silver medal. Spanish Beach Volleyball Championship (2008, 2010).
• Bronze medal. Spanish Beach Volleyball Championship (2012).
• Languages known: Native Spanish and C1 English (APTIS – British Council).
• Driving Licence: B (Spain).
• Mª Elena de Cos Gómez. Campus Universitario, E-33203-Gijón, Asturias, Spain. medecos(at)uniovi.es.
• Miguel Fernández García. BACHELOR THESIS (High Honours) tutor. Campus Universitario, E-33203-Gijón, Asturias, Spain. mfgarcia(at)tsc.uniovi.es
• Pablo Joaquín Álvarez Vigil. Performance Analysis Department Manager. EDP Energía, palvarezv(at)edpenergia.es
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.