JOB RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
GNSS, spacecraft operations, planning, scheduling, KPI, Earth atmospheric processes, giving and preparing presentations for big audiences, writing documents, communication, project management
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
|01/2005 – 08/2008||
Ph.D. in Space Physics (Theoretical Simulations of Space Weather and the aurora borealis)
|09/1999 – 05/2004||
Master Degree in Physics (Dipl. phys.) (experimental Bio/nano Physics)
|01/2015 – today||
Galileo Engineer and Communication
* Analysis of all Galileo technical training needs across all systems and subcontractors
* Management and implementation of an innovative solution for an integrated GSOp training plan
* Setup, implementation and execution of technical and non-technical Galileo Initial Team Training
* Responsible for Galileo SAR and TMTC KPI provision and algorithm setup
* Provision of the Public Service Performance Management Report (SPMR)
* Analysis of Galileo requirements and definition of matching company solutions
* Interface to the GNSS Service Centre for user processing and service provision
|01/2012 – 12/2014||
Galileo Spacecraft Operations Engineer (SOE)
* Payload/TT&C/DHS Specialist: Extensive knowledge of the Galileo Subsystems
* Support to anomaly investigation and resolution, Spacecraft operations and testing
* In-Orbit-Test (IOT) procedure creation, validation, improvement, and execution
* Preparation, integration, and coordination of Galileo Long- and Mid Term planning
Preparation of progress reports including risk analysis
|08/2008 – 12/2011||
Columbus Flight Controller (Col-OC/COP), Increment 25/26 Col-OC Lead
* Team Management of all European Payload activities onboard the ISS during Increment 25/26
* Planning of Columbus payload activities, payload SW/HW Mission&Control, anomaly resolution
* On-Console ISS crew support for all experiment executions
* International Space Station (ISS) coordination (European User Support Centers, NASA, JAXA, RSA)
|Office Tools||Microsoft Office™ tools, Mac, Linux/Unix, MS Project, Corel Draw, Adobe Acrobat|
|Databases||JIRA (EADS), OPDCS planning tool, Data Management System|
|Ops Tools||SCCF, MCS, SatMon, CSIM|
|Programming||Matlab, HTML, IDL, Latex, C++|
* Demonstrated experience with the Galileo navigation program and programming in Matlab
* Galileo Spacecraft operations and engineering experience
* Physics background on lasers, semiconductors, nanophysics and Space weather
* Project management experience of small projects
* Planning and organising of spacecraft operations and training modules
* Several years of experience in presenting and wriing both technical and non-technical information and documentation
* Coordination of international teams fluently in both English and German
* Ability to define efficient solutions for complex technical problems
* Working with international teams as well as organizing teams
* Keeping up good and effective team communication
* Scientific research and requirement analysis
* Mar 2018 Course about Navigation and Datafusion at the TU Munich
* May 2017 ITIL Training, Change Communication Training
* 2016 Project Management Training
* 2012 - 2014 Training for MS Project and Presentations
Studies of magnetotail dynamics and energy evolution during substorms using MHD simulations. Annales Geophysicae. 2009.
Why doesn't the ring current injection rate saturate?, Journal of Geophysical Research. 2008
Gold Nanoshells Improve Single Nanoparticle Molecular Sensors; Nano Letters, 2004
Salsa dancing, Skiing, Ice skating, Aerobics, Pilates
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.