Project Manager with 8+ years of vast international experience in the space industry, leading multidisciplinary teams of 100+ persons, increasing by 75% in communications and management efficiency. Proven track record of successful delivery of multiple and large-scale projects of €350 Million, 25% ahead of schedule, with 44% profit, effective negotiation with suppliers in cutting costs in 60% and decreasing lead-time by 50%.
Project Management Professional (PMP) and Master of Engineering.
· Benefit Analysis / EVM
· Project Management & Assessment
· Communications Management
· Budget Development & Management
· Project & Strategic Planning
· Human Resource Management
· Quality Management & Assurance
· Risk Management
· Scope & Change Management
· Stakeholder Management
· Team Leadership & Development
· Mentoring & Motivating Staff
· Contract Administration
· Enterprise Resource Planning
· Process Improvement
· PM Techniques, Tools & S/W
· Requirements Gathering
· Highly Motivated
· Results Oriented
· Strategic Thinking
· Critical Thinking
· Decision Making
· Conflict Resolution
· Problem Solving
· Negotiation Skills
· Customer Focused
· Team Player
IberEspacio Madrid, Spain
Project Manager February 2014 – Present
· Proactively manage portfolio of multiple projects of €7 Million leading to 44% profit, effectively manage risks and opportunities and ensure projects are at least 10-25% ahead of schedule, within scope, with required quality and meeting stakeholder expectations.
· Successfully lead multidisciplinary teams of 50+ persons and increase by 75% communications efficiency.
· By effective negotiation with suppliers/vendors, managed to cut costs in 60% and decrease lead-time by 50% for materials and components.
· Make strategic decisions by critically thinking and proactively solving problems, implement best project management practices and efficiently organise all project resources and activities, resulting in 75% increase in management efficiency.
· Slashed bids/proposals’ price in 25% by critically assessing scope, risks and opportunities, which resulted in contracts granted.
· Constantly and timely assess project progress, finances, scope, milestones and deliverables; implement changes; report to stakeholders; elaborate project management plans.
NATIONAL Space Agency of Kazakhstan Astana, Kazakhstan
National Company “Kazakhstan Gharysh Sapary”
Senior Manager November 2011 – January 2014
· Increased by 50% management efficiency and work organisation, which led to meeting extremely tight deadlines and management expectations.
· Assured efficient resources allocation and at least 10-15% in advance completion of project tasks.
· Successfully organised department work, delegated tasks to staff, managed their workload and reviewed their performance.
· Effectively and efficiently communicated with international organisations and governmental authorities.
· Established new relations, organised development of memoranda of cooperation and contracts.
Senior Project Manager September 2009 – October 2011
· Proactively managed large-scale project of €350 Million, managed risks and opportunities, and ensured project is within budget, schedule, scope, with required quality and meeting stakeholder expectations (these were the main KPIs, since the Agency was not interested in profits but in the work done):
- Construction and Equipment of Assembly, Integration and Testing Complex of Satellites (€350M).
- Infrastructure for High-Precision Global Navigation Satellite Systems (€25M).
- Participate in project of Creation of the Earth Observation Satellites System (€400M).
· Successfully led multidisciplinary teams of 100+ persons and increased by 30% communications efficiency, carefully managing communications and ensuring the continuity of information flow between all stakeholders.
· Developed and implemented the Project Management System within the company, which led to 30% increase in project management efficiency.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (PMI) Madrid, Spain
Project Management Professional (PMP), May 2017
UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE Hatfield, United Kingdom
MEng (Master) in Aerospace Engineering, 2004 – 2009
· First-Class Honours Degree (Distinction)
· English (native), Spanish (native), Russian (mother tongue), German (intermediate)
HONOURS AND AWARDS
· Thanksgiving Letter – Awarded for outstanding performance in Management, November 2013
· Certificate of Honour – Awarded for outstanding achievements in Project Management, May 2012
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.