EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2017–2020 Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering - Thesis Title: "Inflatable Structures for Space Applications"
Politecnico of Turin, Italy
Final grade: 100/110.
Several inflatable structure configurations for space applications were studied, both manned (habitat, modules and airlocks) and unmanned (re-entry vehicles, solar arrays, solar sails and reflectors) have been studied in the thesis work. Particular attention has been paid to the critical aspects that affect these structures: space enviroment, non-linearities in the material used, buckling, packing, deployment and rigidization. An evaluation of the best materials, geometrical parameters and deployment parameters has been done.
2013–2017 Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering - Thesis Title: "Study of the relationship between process and microstructure parameters in direct energy deposition"
Politecnico of Turin, Italy
Final grade 98/110
Several samples of AISI 316L manufactured through additive manufacturing (Direct Energy Deposition) by Prima Industrie company were analyzed in the thesis work. Firstly, an on-top analysis of the samples was performed in order to find the hatching distance values that best optimizes the DED process. The samples were then cut, embedded in an epoxy resin and polished with abrasive papers in order to evaluate the degree of porosity.
2008–2013 high school diploma MATURITA’ DI LICEO SCIENTIFICO P.N.I.
Scientific High School Benedetto Rosetti, San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy
Final grade 97/100.
Mother tongue Italian
Other languages UNDERSTANDING SPEAKING WRITING
Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production
English B1 B1 B2 B2 B2
– team work: I worked in different teams, both university teams (two group projects concerning the development of a long haul aircraft and a space mission) and team sports (basketball and football)
– positive attitude: I am a friendly person who is interested in learning new things in a proactive way.
– stress management: During my university career, especially in group projects and during exam sessions, I developed a good quality of stress and time management.
Information Processing: Independent user
Communication: Proficient user
Content creation: Independent user
Safety: Independent user
Problem solving: Proficient user
– Fair knowledge of Matlab
– Basic knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office
– Basic knowledge of Nastran
– Fair knowledge of Latex
– Basic knowldege of SolidWorks
– Space missions and systems design
The project involved the development of a space mission to monitor the Arctic environment.
It included several studies:
- feasibility study
- definition of mission objectives and requirements
- functional analysis
- management of constraints due to the space environment
- design and sizing of the payload
- design and sizing of on-board subsystems and ground support systems
- project budget definition
- risk analysis
– Design of a long-range aircraft
The project involved the development of a long-range widebody passenger aircraft. It included several studies:
- market analysis
- statistic analysis
- fuselage sizing
- choice of the airfoil and aerodynamic analysis
- resistance estimation
- weight estimation
- study of longitudinal static stability
- study of the take-off and landing phases
- flight envelope diagram
- structural analysis
Other skills Love for music, skilled in playing guitar, drums and flute. Love travelling and experiencing different cultures.
Driving licence B
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.