Since Sept 2013 ASSYSTEM FRANCE (Space : Satellite Industry), Cannes (FRANCE-06)
Materials and process engineer for THALES ALENIA SPACE
•Assystem Team manager for Thales Alenia SPace technologies department (17 engineers)
• Project leader (Test request and report, cost reduction, risks analysis…), • Specify and lead materials and satellite components qualifications (Composite materials, adhesives,panel structural inserts, R&T CNES, radiation, coating, surface treatment, mechanical assembly, cryogénic ambience…),
• Daily non conformance production review for composite panels (structural defects) : structural defects root cause analysis and corrective actions implemented, define non destructive testing and technical repais for composite panel.
•Trainer in internation transfert technology
, • Liaised with projects (Production, Quality, Subcontractor…).
Feb 2013 - Aug 2013 THALES ALENIA SPACE (Space : Satellite Industry), Cannes (FRANCE-06)
• Define manufacturing and control line for satellite panels, • Technical writing of production instruction, • Conception and definition review (Technical validation), • Root cause analysis of anomalies.
Nov 2010 - Nov 2012 ST MICROELECTRONICS (Semiconductor), Rousset (FRANCE-13)
Apprentice product quality engineer (Microcontrollers assembly activity)
• Package qualifications : Defined and managed reliability trials upon international standard (JEDEC, AEC Q100), • Drew up a report to start production line, carried out quality control on production line, • Analyzed electrical and physical failures (Xrays, elecrical test, chemical opening), • Provided customer support on any aspect of reliability (Quality tools : 8D, Ishikawa, 5W), • Updated and improved database with qualified package reliability reports, • Liaised with international subcontractor, • Implemented new cratering chemical test recipe applied on new pad technology.
Oct 2009 - Oct 2010 MICROCERTEC (Advanced ceramics machining), Collegien (FRANCE-77)
Apprentice purchage and method engineer
• Purchased and implemented surface finishing equipment and laminal flow cabinet, • Supported production request with computer-aided design (Solidworks 2007), • Analyzed raw material market for company.
2009 - 2012 Master’s degree in materials Institute of engineering science located in Toulon (FRANCE)
2009 DUT in physical measurements (equivalent to BTEC (HND)) University Institutes of technology located in Marseille (FRANCE)
Computers Full command of microsoft office / Catia V5 / Solidworks / VBA / 3IT / Strafab / Ficheyes / ECM
Languages French (mother tongue), English (Good working knowledge, TOEIC 750), Spanish (basic)
Interests Enjoy swimming (Life guard for five years), squash, weight-lifting, trip, first aid diploma
References available upon request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.