Since Sept 2013 ASSYSTEM FRANCE (Space : Satellite Industry), Cannes (FRANCE-06)
Materials and process engineer for THALES ALENIA SPACE
•Assystem Team manager for Thales Alenia SPace technologies department (17 engineers)
• Project leader (Test request and report, cost reduction, risks analysis…), • Specify and lead materials and satellite components qualifications (Composite materials, adhesives,panel structural inserts, R&T CNES, radiation, coating, surface treatment, mechanical assembly, cryogénic ambience…),
• Daily non conformance production review for composite panels (structural defects) : structural defects root cause analysis and corrective actions implemented, define non destructive testing and technical repais for composite panel.
•Trainer in internation transfert technology
, • Liaised with projects (Production, Quality, Subcontractor…).
Feb 2013 - Aug 2013 THALES ALENIA SPACE (Space : Satellite Industry), Cannes (FRANCE-06)
• Define manufacturing and control line for satellite panels, • Technical writing of production instruction, • Conception and definition review (Technical validation), • Root cause analysis of anomalies.
Nov 2010 - Nov 2012 ST MICROELECTRONICS (Semiconductor), Rousset (FRANCE-13)
Apprentice product quality engineer (Microcontrollers assembly activity)
• Package qualifications : Defined and managed reliability trials upon international standard (JEDEC, AEC Q100), • Drew up a report to start production line, carried out quality control on production line, • Analyzed electrical and physical failures (Xrays, elecrical test, chemical opening), • Provided customer support on any aspect of reliability (Quality tools : 8D, Ishikawa, 5W), • Updated and improved database with qualified package reliability reports, • Liaised with international subcontractor, • Implemented new cratering chemical test recipe applied on new pad technology.
Oct 2009 - Oct 2010 MICROCERTEC (Advanced ceramics machining), Collegien (FRANCE-77)
Apprentice purchage and method engineer
• Purchased and implemented surface finishing equipment and laminal flow cabinet, • Supported production request with computer-aided design (Solidworks 2007), • Analyzed raw material market for company.
2009 - 2012 Master’s degree in materials Institute of engineering science located in Toulon (FRANCE)
2009 DUT in physical measurements (equivalent to BTEC (HND)) University Institutes of technology located in Marseille (FRANCE)
Computers Full command of microsoft office / Catia V5 / Solidworks / VBA / 3IT / Strafab / Ficheyes / ECM
Languages French (mother tongue), English (Good working knowledge, TOEIC 750), Spanish (basic)
Interests Enjoy swimming (Life guard for five years), squash, weight-lifting, trip, first aid diploma
References available upon request
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.