International Supply Chain and Quality Manager with multicultural and cross-functional experience
09/2018 - Present
New Product Introduction Leader, Assystem Technologies for Airbus
- Ensure supplier maturity : I must review and discuss supplier documentation to ensure industrial processes are robust and fulfill Airbus’s requirements such as ASR
- Implement Industrial Review Meetings (IRM)
- Identifying and mitigating supply chain and quality risks throughout the course of the projects
- Secure supplier capacity and capability for ramp-up
02/2015 – 06/2018
Supply Chain & Quality Operations Manager, Airbus
Bremen, Germany, and Toulouse, France, 3,5 years
- Portfolio of 100+ suppliers, 500+ product standards
- Quality Responsible, Supply Chain and Product Assurance Manager : I am responsible for 5 product families from various technology fields, meaning I am the go-to person for any internal or external operational topic related to any of the references I manage
- Ensuring supplier and product compliance : I must secure the supplier and the product are fulfilling EASA and Airbus requirements (POA, AQPL, QMS, EMS, …)
- Development of supplier operational relationship : I am the link between Airbus and the supplier. I must cascade the Airbus requirements but also support the supplier for any question they may have or any change notification they may provide
- Management of supply chain disruptions : if a product cannot be used, I must perform a root cause analysis and identify the short-term and long-term solutions
- Handling of products’ industrial compliance : I must review and validate the manufacturing flow charts and FAIs (First Article Inspection) for each product technically qualified. If the supplier is not familiar with Airbus’s way of working, I train them to provide quality documents satisfying the requirements
- Cross-functional project experience with Production, Procurement and Engineering : I participate to the commodity synergy to identify and assess risks and organize and perform corrective actions
2013 - 2014
Supply Chain & Quality Trainee, Airbus
Toulouse, France, 11 months
- Focal point in Composites Supply Chain & Quality for 2 volume aggregation projects : I was in charge of the monitoring of one project already in run-mode, directly with the supplier; while for the second one, I prepared the communication packages and coordinated actions and strategies with the Sourcing and Aerostructure departments
- Support for transversal projects and reporting : I was responsible for the supplier QMS certification surveillance and for the on-time and on-quality reporting
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
SWAT – Specific Weapons and Tactics, Airbus
Supply Chain Fundamentals, Airbus
2012 - 2015
ESC Masters, Business Administration degree
Kedge Business School, Marseille, France
- Specialisation in Supply Chain Management and linked domains
- Master’s Thesis : “Volume Aggregation as a Lever for Supply Chain”
- Exchange Semester at University of Michigan : Ross Business School, Ann Arbor, MI,USA
2009 - 2012
Bachelor in International Business
Grenoble Ecole de Management, Grenoble, France
- Exchange Semester at University of Exeter Business School, Exeter, UK
French - Mother tongue
English - Bilingual (TOEFL 114/120, lived 4,5 years in the USA and 4 months in the UK)
Italian - Fluent
Spanish - Advanced
German - Intermediate (lived 2 years in Germany)
Japanese - Beginner
Very good communication skills gained through experience in supplier management and teamwork
Autonomy, curiosity, product assurance, supply chain management, quality management, supplier management, nez product introduction; teamwork, presentational skills, cross-functional experience, multicultural experience
Digital competence (Self Assessment)
Office Suite - Proficient user
VBA - Independent user
SAP - Proficient user for BW, PBA, PGI, PDA, ARP, APD, SPA
Product Assurance softwares - Proficient user of Airbus softwares
Travelling, intercultural exchanges, learning languages, motorcycling
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.