Responsible, committed, dedicated, creative, analytical, communicative, innovative and flexible. With a high degree of organizational awareness, self-confidence and self-control.
Nationalities: Venezuelan and Spanish
Birthdate: November 25, 1989 / Age: 28 years old / Civil status: single
University Institute of Technology “Juan Pablo Pérez Alfonzo” (IUTEPAL) / University Higher Technician Industrial Production / 2008 – 2011 / Puerto Cabello, Venezuela.
National Experimental University of the Western Plains "Ezequiel Zamora" / Diploma in Geomatics / 09/2018 - Currently / Caracas, Venezuela.
SPACE TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
DFH Satellite CO., LTD / Satellite Electrical Operator in Assembly and Integration Qualification Certificate. 2015 – 2017 Beijing, China
China Academy of Space Technology Shenzhou Institute (CAST) / Training Certificate of Venezuelan Design and Assembly (VDA) Program. 09/ 2013 – 01/2014 Beijing, China
Bolivarian Agency for Space Activities (ABAE) / 08/2014 – Present / Venezuela-China (Beijing-Tianjin)
Design, Assembly and Integration Satellite Engineer
* Satellite Alignment Test Designer, Alignment Test Operator and Satellite Assembly and Integration Operator.
* Review and translation of Chinese Standards.
* Writing of manuals about procedures and standardization about satellites assembly and integration.
* Responsible for the selection of furniture for the AIT Center in Venezuela.
* Participation in the Final Acceptance Test and Delivery (FATD) of the Mechanical Ground Support Equipment (MGSE), Satellite Transport Container, Alignment Test Equipment, Assembly and Integration Tools.
* Elaboration of theoretical and practical training plan of the procedures performed by the electrical operators that make up the laboratory for the assembly and integration of low orbit satellites.
* Paper: “The Electronic Theodolite as an instrument for the alignment of satellite components”.
* Participation in the following projects: “Venezuelan Design Assembly (VDA)” and “Program and Venezuelan Remote Sensing Satellite (VRSS-2)”.
* Support to Ground Application System (GAS) in the writing of standardization manuals of Public Service System (PSS) and Data Management System (DMS).
Participation in the following Congresses:
* International Fair of Science and Technology “Jacinto Convit”. November 2017. Caracas, Venezuela.
* 1st Venezuelan Space Technology Congress. October 2014. Caracas, Venezuela.
* 64th International Astronautical Congress. September 2013. Beijing, China.
Bolivarian Agency for Space Activities (ABAE) / DFH Satellite CO., LTD / 12/2014 –10/2017 China (Beijing - Jiuquan)
Satellite Assembly and Integration Operator of the Venezuelan Remote Sensing Satellite (VRSS-2)
* Manufacture and installation of the following components: Thermistors, Thermocouples and Multi-Layer Insulation (MLI). Installation of heat flux meters and heaters. Laying, installation, fixing and connection of low and high frequency cable harness.
* Review technical documents during all phases.
* Support during the following tests: electrical test, micro-vibration test, EMC test, vibration test, acoustic test, mass property test, thermal test and magnetic test.
* Responsible for assembly and integration tools and Mechanical Ground Support Equipment (MGSE).
* Participation during launch campaign in Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center (JSLC), China.
Bolivarian Agency for Space Activities / DFH Satellite CO., LTD / 01/2017 – 10/2017 Beijing, China
Satellite Alignment Test Designer of the Venezuelan Remote Sensing Satellite (VRSS-2)
* Writing, review and delivery of main technical documents (English language) during the following phases: Phase D-AIT and Phase E-Launching, as a part of the Venezuelan-Chinese AIT team for Alignment Test Designer of the Second Venezuelan Remote Sensing Satellite (VRSS-2).
* Participation in the Alignment Tests during Phase D-AIT and Phase E-Launching.
* Operation of alignment equipment (theodolites) and alignment test software.
* Workshop for the Training of Investigative Competences: Writing of Scientific Articles, Universidad Pedagógica Experimental Libertador (UPEL), duration: 8 hours. 11/2018.
* Level 1: Introduction to Remote Sensing - 2nd Edition - 2018, Mass Education and Training Unit (UEFM) of the National Space Activities Commission (CONAE). 10/2018.
* Approaching the stars, online course by University of Chile. ID: b38475a30b5041fb947008f5a34e6754. 06/2018.
* Course of Introduction to Web Development (First Part), Google Activate, duration 40 hours, 06/2018.
* Introduction to Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) Course, Bolivarian Agency for Space Activities. Venezuela, duration 8 hours, 02/2018.
* Perfect Tenses and Modals, Coursera (online course by University of California, Irvine). License: L7F4TTQDU9TZ, duration 24 hours, 01/2018.
* Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for Beginners, Coursera (online course by Shanghai Jiao Tong University). License: KRC3AEFBJK2D, duration 15 hours, 01/2018.
* Chinese for Beginners, Coursera (online course by Peking University). License: 8VNU7HWUSJRJ, duration 6 hours, 11/2017.
* Basic Chinese: How to make a positive first impression, Coursera (online course by Arizona State University). License: PC7LB9KYKGB8, 07/2016.
* Vibration Analysis Course, Center for Professional Training and Consulting (FUNDAMENTAL), duration 16 hours. Venezuela, 11/2014.
* Security in Load Lifting Operations Course, Center for Professional Training and Consulting (FUNDAMENTAL), duration 16 hours. Venezuela, 09/2014.
* Warehouse Course, National Institute of Training and Social Education (INCES), duration 216 hours. Venezuela, 09/2011.
* Workshop on Industrial Safety, Bolivarian Ports (BOLIPUERTOS S.A.), duration 10 hours. Venezuela, 09/011.
* AutoCAD Course, 2D and 3D drawing, National Institute of Training and Social Education (INCES), duration 146 hours. Venezuela, 07/2011.
* Bilingual Training Program (English) at the Language Education Center, Venezuela, 01/2010 – Frozen for internships in another state of the country.
* III Regional Research Days, University Institute of Technology “Juan Pablo Pérez Alfonzo”. Venezuela, 08/2010.
* V Industrial Production Talks Cycle, University Institute of Technology “Juan Pablo Pérez Alfonzo”. Venezuela, 08/2010.
* V Conference on Technological Studies, University Institute of Technology “Juan Pablo Pérez Alfonzo”. Venezuela, 04/2009.
* Seminar “Internet” as a study tool for basic education, CANTV. Venezuela, 10/2002.
Spanish: Mother tongue.
English: Basic professional competence.
Chinese: Basic competence.
AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Excel, Power Point), Photoshop, WordPress.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.