I hold a German Work Permit.
• Creation of analyzes using Machine Learning algorithms and statistics, Data analysis using Machine Learning algorithms and statistics, insights generation, and reporting for a group of computational fluid dynamics (international collaboration) at Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Engineering (ATB) in Potsdam in the research project: "Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) Modeling of Porous Media in the Study of the airflow and climate parameters in livestock building". Data analysis using sophisticated mathematical and statistical techniques and numerical simulation modeling for a group of SNe Ia cosmology at Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (DESY) in Berlin in the research project: "Fisher Forecasting the constraints on the growth rate of cosmic structure, fσ8, with Type IA Supernovae, from the Zwicky Transient Facility (ZTF) survey (international collaboration) " (Germany).
I carried out a Database analysis of an astronomical catalog from the ROSAT X-ray satellite (international collaboration) at AIP Institute for Astrophysics in Potsdam (Germany).
I worked in the implementation of a new stellar evolution code "MESA code" based on Python programming language in the research group of stellar dynamics (international collaboration) at Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics in Potsdam (Germany).
I carried out Mathematical analysis in Cosmology as a graduate research student in a group of Astrophysics at Zewail University of Science and Technology in Egypt.
I carried out academic teaching including data analysis of lab experiments for undergraduates in a physics lab at British University in Egypt.
I carried out Mathematical and data analysis in my graduation research project for a B.Sc degree in Physics at the center for theoretical physics (CTP) at the British University in Egypt.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
M.Sc Degree in Astrophysics (Oct 2017– Feb 2020) The University Of Potsdam, Germany mathematical modeling & IT-skills.
Physicist as Research Assistant (Jul 2018–Dec 2018)
Physicist as Research Assistant (May 2017–Oct 2017)
Physicist as Research Intern (Sep 2014–Mar 2015 )
Postgraduate physics as Research Assistant (Feb 2013 – Jul 2013)
Physicist as Teaching Assistant (Oct 2011–Mar 2013) & (Apr 2015- Oct 2016)
Undergraduate Physicist as Research Student (Oct 2009–May 2010) • Data Scientist & Physicist with a solid background in statistical and Physiker als Junior Data Scientist (Jun 2020-Ongoing) reports, and visualizations, Gammtron-Medizinische Produkte GmbH in Berlin.
Physicist & Data Scientist Physiker als Research Assistant in CFD ( Sep 2019-March 2020)
I am very passionate about Space Flight /Astrodynamic
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Negotiations are currently ongoing for the takeover of Space Careers. During that time, no new subscription will be accepted. However, companies holding a valid subscription will still be able to post new vacancies and search the CV database.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.
Finally, when registering and posting a job, you consent to have your contact details made public.