Aeronautics, Aerospace & Defence international Supply Chain and Quality Manager with multicultural and cross-functional experience
02/2015 - Present
Supply Chain & Quality Operations Manager, Airbus
Bremen, Germany (up to 02/2017) and Toulouse, France (from 02/2017 to present)
- Quality Responsible, Supply Chain and Product Assurance Manager in Composites
- Ensuring supplier and product compliance
- Development of supplier operational relationship
- Management of supply chain disruptions
- Handling of products’ industrial qualifications for new product introductions and for change requests
- Cross-functional project experience with Production, Procurement and Engineering
2013 - 2014
Supply Chain & Quality Trainee, Airbus
Toulouse, France, 11 months
- Focal point in Composites Supply Chain & Quality for 2 volume aggregation projects, in close cooperation with Sourcing and Legal functions
- Support for transversal projects and reporting
Supervisor of Technical Support Activities, Orange
Clermont-Ferrand, France, 3 months
Administrative Assistant, Société Générale
Clermont-Ferrand, France, 1 month
Sales Advisor, Galeries Lafayette
Clermont-Ferrand, France, 3 months
Sales Intern, Sephora
Grenoble, France, 2 months
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
SWAT – Specific Weapons and Tactics
Supply Chain Fundamentals
2012 - 2015
Business Administration degree, specialization : Operations Management
Kedge Business School, Marseille, France
- Master’s Thesis : “Volume Aggregation as a Lever for Supply Chain”
- Exchange Semester at University of Michigan : Ross Business School, Ann Arbor, MI,USA
- Project Leader : “La Fête du Vélo” (Marseille) & “Promotional Videos for Kedge Business School in English, Spanish and German”
2009 - 2012
Bachelor in International Business
Grenoble Ecole de Management, Grenoble, France
- Exchange Semester at University of Exeter Business School, Exeter, UK
French - Mother tongue
English - Bilingual, TOEFL : 114 / 120
Italian - Fluent
Spanish - Advanced
German - Intermediate
Japanese - Beginner
Very good communication skills gained through experience in supplier management and teamwork
Autonomy, product assurance, supply chain management, quality management, supplier management, teamwork, presentational skills, cross-functional experience, multicultural experience
Office Suite - Proficient user
VBA - Independent user
SAP - Proficient user for BW, PBA, PGI, PDA, ARP, APD, SPA
Product Assurance softwares - Proficient user of Airbus softwares
Travelling, intercultural exchanges, learning languages, motorcycling
Lived in the United States 1996 - 2000
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.