PhD Candidate at Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
My professional training is focused on the AOCS engineering, C programming, mechatronics, inertial navigation systems for small satellites, and mission analysis.
Master of Electrical Engineering - Instrumentation. [2008-2011] National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), Mexico (Graduated with Honors). 6 months research stay at Institute of Space Systems (IRS), Stuttgart University, Germany.
Bachelor of Mechatronics Engineering. [2003-2008] Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México UNAM México.
- Researcher, Aerospace Development Center CDA at National Polytechnic Institute IPN, Mexico [2013 - 2015]. I perform research related with attitude determination and control systems for small satellites (ADCS), particularly in algorithms design, space environment modeling and simulation. I also participate in the coordination of development stages of projects that are on the agenda of the CDA.
- Information and Statistics Specialist, AXA Insurance, Mexico [April 2011 – July 2013]. I designed and implemented forecast techniques and performed statistical analysis aimed to the estimation of sales and profitability parameters. I evauated proposals of compensation schemes though sales and profitability forecast and simulation.
- Lecturer in Engineering Faculty, UNAM. [August 2012 – December 2012]. I taught Differential Calculus to 45 students in their 1st Semester.
- Lecturer in Engineering Faculty, UNAM. [February 2011 – June 2011]. I taught Lineal Electronic Systems to 6 students in their 9th Semester, which content is related with applications of the Operational Amplifier, such as comparators, triggers, n-order analog filters and controllers.
Participation in the nanosatellite project HumSat-Mexico, II-UNAM and CIVESTAV, Mexico [2008 - 2010]. My main contribution was the design of a preliminary Attitude Determination and Control System (ADCS) for this nanosatellite and the development of a flight simulator programmed in Matlab.
J. Rodrigo Cordova Alarcon, Necmi Cihan Örger, Sangkyun Kim, Tran Quang Vinh, Lim Wee Seng, Bui Tran Duy Vu, Mengu Cho Moon “Mission Lifetime Analysis of a 2U CubeSat Equipped with Pulsed Plasma Thrusters; The Aoba-VELOX IV Mission Case” 26th International Symposium on Space Flight Dynamics ISSFD, 31th ISTS Conference, Japan.
J Rodrigo Cordova-Alarcon, Necmi Cihan Örger, Sangkyun Kim, Amy Wong Ai Ling, Tran Quang Vinh, Bui Tran Duy Vu, Low Kay Soon, Mengu Cho “Overview of Aoba VELOX-IV Missions; Pulsed Plasma Thruster Attitude and Orbit Control and Earth-rim Night Image Capture for A Future Lunar Mission” 7th Nanosatellite symposium 4th UNISEC-Global Meeting, Bulgaria .
J Rodrigo Cordova-Alarcon, Necmi Cihan Örger, Sangkyun Kim, Low Kay Soon, Mengu Cho “Aoba VELOX-IV Attitude and Orbit Control System Design for a LEO Mission Applicable to a Future Lunar Mission”, 67th International Astronautical Congress (IAC), Guadalajara, Mexico .
Luis D. Santiago Cruz, J. Rodrigo Córdova Alarcón, Arturo Solis Santomé “Diseño preliminar y análisis de un mecanismo de despliegue de paneles solares para el CubeSat 3U CINSat-1 del IPN” XXI Congreso Internacional Anual de la Sociedad Mexicana de Ingenieros Mecánicos SOMIM, Veracruz, Mexico .
J. Rodrigo Cordova Alarcon, Mario A. Mendoza Barcenas, Arturo Solis Santomé, “Attitude determination system based on vector observations for satellites experiencing sun-eclipse phases”, Proceedings of the 5th International Symposium on Multibody Systems and Mechatronics MUSME conference, Springer Mechanism and Machine Science series, vol 25, pp 75-85 Oaxaca, Mexico, .
J. R. Córdova, H. Rodriguez Cortés, E. Vicente Vivas, “Extended Kalman Filter Tuning in Attitude Estimation form Inertial and Magnetic Field Measurements”, 6th International Congress on Electrical Engineering, Computing Science and Automatic Control, CCE Toluca, Mexico. . (Indizado en IEEE Xplore)
Esaú Vicente-Vivas, E.A. Jiménez, Z.L. Carrizales, R. C.A. Sánchez, R. Córdova, R. Alba, M. A. García, G. Islas, “Successful Development of a Portable Didactic Satellite for Training and Research in Satellite Technology”, CORE-2009, 10th Conference of Computing, IPN, Mexico D.F. .
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.