Date of Birth: 24 February 1987
01/2017-Present Operations Preparation Engineer - Meteosat Third Generation (MTG), Consultant at OHB System AG, Bremen, Germany via HE Space Operations,
OHB System AG is one of the three leading space companies in Europe. It belongs to listed high-tech group OHB SE, where around 2,000 specialists and executives work on key European space programs.
• Production of operation manuals for satellite system, platform and subsystems, with special focus on power, thermal and payload data distribution subsystems;
• Production and validation of flight procedures in APEX for nominal operations, contingency Operations and Launch and Early Orbit Phase (LEOP);
• Support for House Keeping(HK) telemetry packets creation in Satellite Database;
• Support of System Validation Tests (SVT): procedures validations, database consistency checks;
• Elaboration of Satellite Operational Concepts;
• Operational Test Planning;
• Interface with engineering and software team;
• Interface with the customers TAS-F, ESA and Eumetsat for MTG operational activities
07/2013-12/2016 Spacecraft Controller (O3b), SES, Betzdorf, Luxembourg
SES is the world-leading satellite operator, providing reliable and secure satellite communications solutions across the globe.
• Perform daily operations of spacecraft in accordance with approved procedures and the daily operations plan;
• Trending and analysis of engineering parameters;
• Perform routine operations (telemetry dumps, AOS-LOS from the different ground stations, upload payload daily mission, eclipses, table uploads, etc.);
• React to emergencies within approved guidelines and notify appropriate staff based on escalation procedure;
• Command the spacecraft and monitoring satellite health;
• Creation and validation of procedures, displays and tools;
• Duties of analysis of the flight dynamics data: flight dynamics routine operations, flight dynamics monthly report, flight dynamics reports on tracking campaign, maneuver planning and assessment with focusCN software, python scripts for data analysis.
• Responsible for planning routine flight dynamics operation in the O3b Team;
• Perform off-line data analysis;
• Spacecraft monitoring and commanding;
• Complete regular refresher training sessions in order to maintain a certification level required to perform functions via regular assessment;
• Rehearse on the simulator established nominal and contingency procedures;
• Interface with the Network Operation Center;
• Participation of the O3b Spacecraft Operation Center (SOC) readiness and creation of training material;
• Launch and Early Orbit Phase (LEOP) support from the Betzdorf SOC of batch 1b and batch 2 of the O3b fleet
03/2012- 01/2013 Laboratory experience, GAUSS srl-Sapienza Università di Roma, Rome.
• Participation in the UniSat5 satellite project, as master’s candidate, for the attitude control subsystem;
• Participation in the HPH.com project (Helicon Plasma Hydrazine.COmbined Micro).
Education and trainings
March 2012-January 2013
Laboratory experience, GAUSS srl-Sapienza Università di Roma, Rome.
Participation to the UniSat5 satellite project, as master’s candidate, for the attitude
Partecipation to the HPH.com project (Helicon Plasma Hydrazine.COmbined Micro).
Master degree in Astronautical Engineering , 110/110 with honors, Faculty of
Civil and Industrial Engineering, “Sapienza” Università di Roma.
Thesis titled “Attitude Control using only Magnetorquers for a Sun-pointing Mission”,
advisor Prof. F.Curti.
Bachelor degree in Aerospace Engineering, 97/110, Faculty of Aeronautical
and Space Engineering, “Sapienza” Università di Roma.
Thesis titled “Storia e prospettive della propulsione spaziale mediante vele solari”, advisor
Diploma di Maturità classica, 100/100, Liceo Ginnasio Statale “Orazio”, Rome.
Thesis titled “Attraverso lo specchio”
• Principles of Project Management, Open2study online course
• Persuading and Influencing, SES
• Performing with presence, SES
Matlab&Simulink , Python, Fortran 90, Scilab,
Apex, focus GMV, OpenSCC, Latex, Office, Open Office
• 19-20 May 2015 - International Collision Avoidance Workshop, CNES, Paris.
• 3-9 February 2013 - 2ndIAA Conference on University Satellites Missions and Cubesat Winter Workshop, Rome, Partecipation and presentation of the paper “Three-axis Attitude Control using only Magnetorquers for a Sun-pointing Microsatellite”
• March 2012 – January 2013 - Participation to the UniSat5 satellite project, as master’s candidate, for the attitude control subsystem at GAUSS srl-Sapienza Universit`a di Roma;
• Partecipation to the HPH.com project (Helicon Plasma Hydrazine.COmbined Micro).
• 2014, Publication of the Master Thesis “ Attitude Control using only Magnetorquers for a Sun Pointing Mission” , Edizioni Accademiche Italiane
• 2013, Publication of the paper “Three-axis Attitude Control using only Magnetorquers for a Sun-pointing Microsatellite”, Proceedings of 2nd IAA Conference on University Missions and Cubesat Winter Workshop
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.