01/2012--> Today: Bus Specialist (Japan)
TURKSAT4A, TURKSAT4B field office, Es'HailSat 2 : TELESAT (consultant)
* Follow-up of AIT activities
* PDR/CDR/TRR/TRB/DRB and MRB support
* Technical Support to end customer
05/2010--> 12/2011: Platform expert
Support to development activities on SGEO/EDRS/MTG
* EPS, OBDH, harness, EMC responsible on EDRS
* Electrical analysis/EMC control plan on SGEO
* Procurement of OBDH, EPS equipments: PCDU (EDRS, MTG), SMU.
* Support to FDIR for EPS sub-system on SGEO
* Support to electrical propulsion: PPS1350, HEMPT
10/2008--> 04/2010: Field office
PALAPA-D/NILESAT-201 field office : TELESAT (consultant)
* Follow-up of AIT activities for 2 spacecraft
* PDR/CDR/TRR/TRB/DRB and MRB support
* Support to end customer
01/2004--> 10/2008: EMC and power responsible
EMC analysis, Power sub-system : THALES ALENIA Space (consultant)
Electrical power sub-system :
* Electrical manager for Alphabus electrical propulsion sub-system
* Support to GIOVE-B electrical activities: EMC and EPS manager
* AIT Test Request, AIT test support and result analysis
* Launch support : LEOP and launch pad
* EMC manager for Globalstar2 : System trade-off, Test follow-up and test analysis
* EMC Analysis on GIOVE-B (Phase C) , Galileo (Phase A)
* EMC manager for GIOVE-B
* AIT test request, Test follow-up and test analysis
* Procurement Engineer for units on Giove-B, Cosmo Skymed, SB3000 and SB4000 platform :
* Technical Specification, development follow-up, SOW
02/2003--> 12/2003: System engineer
System and Equipment Support : THALES Underwater Systems (consultant)
Support to system and development team for a SONAR (14 kVA)
Power supply and EMC manager : Spain EADS CASA (consultant)
Power Supply EMC on SMOS satellite : (phase A)
* Power supply trade-off, Power supply analysis, EMC, grounding
* Sub-contractor proposal expertise
01/2001--> 03/2002: Electrical architect
Electrical Architect : Alcatel Space Industries (now Thales) (consultant)
Electrical Architect on Syracuse IIIA : Phase B
* Electrical responsible on satellite
* Support to project : AOCS, power supply, payload, mechanical architecture, functional analysis , data base, integration and test.
* Expert documents analysis : EMC, ESD, nuclear hardening
* Follow-up of new harness technologies
06/1998 --> 12/2000: Electrical interface responsible
Electrical interfaces responsible : Alcatel Space Industries (now Thales) (consultant)
Electrical interfaces responsible in the frame of a new platform development : SB4000.
* Creation of new standards : Satellite power budget, cabling technologies, data base files.
* Electrical compatibility, simulation and analysis : Specification of electrical performances at satellite level : Power supply, Solar array, Power budgets, data buses....
* Technical exchange with sub-contractors : expertise and analysis on design
11/1996 --> 05/1998
Study engineer :
SEP (1 month)
Electrical module reliability analysis of the plasmic propulsion in the frame of project STENTOR
* Technical documentation synthesis, FMECA Study
ANSALDO Loire Automation (2 month)
Integration and set-up of Ansaldo vectorial control converter for a cold galvanization plant (galvanisation à froid, Dunkerque)
SEXTANT Avionique, Domaine Espace (1 year) Study of DC/DC converters boards :
* Electronic conception, PART STRESS, FMECA et WCA, Validation on functional mock-up, Follow-up of manufacturing definition
ISO 9001 Certification during the project
Industrial learning :
GEC Alsthom Transport (6 month) , Study of active-clamp converter (100W)
Simulation of transitory in some converters topology with the active clamp topology
Numerical simulation of converters (ZVS, ZCS)
Project : paper unroller/roller up for the CEGELEC formation center
Mechanical conception and electrical development (2*10kW)
Electro-Energie, Stage BTS (2 month)
Automatism conception (relay) for hydroelectric power plants (<1.5MW)
Master 2 power electronics 1995
Toulouse Polytechnic school/Paul Sabatier University
English: Read, spoken, written
Spanish: Read, spoken
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.