• Aeronautical Engineer
• Astronautical Engineer
• Awarded as an Inventor by the EPO (European Patent Office) in Munich on April 11th, 2016 for patent FR1551371 “Atterrisseur d'aéronef comprenant une tige linéaire télescopique”; declaration according to Article 81 “Convention sur le brevet Européen” (CBE)
• Flight physics: flight mechanics, propulsion and performance
• Multidisciplinary pre-design optimisation (MDO) and transverse management
• Multicultural projects and programmes management
• Eighteen years of experience in Aeronautics
• Former liaison officer with European Air Forces
• Keen to Technical Management in multidisciplinary domains
• Strong multicultural background
• European Commission external evaluator: I am part of a pool of experts that are employed in the industry, but that the European Commission can call to work as private consultants for monitoring EC projects or programs. My name is part of the pool involved in both Aeronautical and Space segments.
June 2016 - Today: SAFRAN Aircraft Engines (Réau)
Aerodynamics R&D Manager
• Technical and economical project piloting, allocation of resources and budget, monitoring and follow-up
• Assessment of technology requirements for the engines of the next generation (2030+)
• Integration of returns of experience in roadmaps, development plans and cascade into projects
• Setup of partnerships and collaborations with industrial partners and research centres
Results: partnerships built with Airbus, ONERA and Safran Tech
May 2013 - May 2016: SAFRAN Landing Systems (Vélizy)
R&D Project Leader and Integrator
• Job sharing and transverse management for the development of new electrical landing gears
• Definition of technical specifications, ICD, system design descriptions, compliance matrixes
• Assurance of conformity with strategic and economic goals defined by the programme management
Results: solutions for the integration of the electrical nose landing gear (eNLG) on the aircraft; patents
July 2008 - April 2013: Leonardo Velivoli (Turin)
Operative scenarios and R&D engineer
• Definition of new operative scenarios for Eurofighter, C27J and M346; reporting to Business Dev. Dept.
• In charge of the multidisciplinary pre-design team; reporting to Programmes and Commercial Dept.
Results: assessment of new operative scenarios, completion of an overall aircraft pre-design
July 2006 - July 2008: Leonardo Velivoli (Turin)
Aerodynamics R&D engineer
• Improvement of calculation methods and tools for CFD and multidisciplinary design optimisation (MDO)
• In charge of coordinating a European workgroup aimed to study a breakthrough space propulsion system at horizon H2030+
• Manager of national and international collaborations with industrial partners and research centres
Results: upgrade of company CFD and MDO calculation methods and tools
April 2001 - July 2006: Leonardo Velivoli (Turin)
Avionics Qualification engineer
• Team leader in charge of the Eurofighter propulsion and ground support system qualification
• Liaison officer with Air Forces, partners and contractors
Results: qualification of propulsion and ground support system software of the Eurofighter Tranche 2
January 1999 - April 2001: Leonardo Velivoli (Turin)
Flight Test engineer
• Eurofighter and C-27J; troubleshooting, flight test data analysis, pre/post flight validation, reporting
• Member of the Test Activity Control Team (TACT), briefing and debriefing, data monitoring during tests
• Results: first flight of C27J prototypes n.1 and n.2; qualification of three different EJ200 engine versions
Education and Training
2010: PhD in Aerospace Engineering - Politecnico di Torino
Thesis Title: 'CFD Based Strategy for the Response of a Manoeuvring Aircraft'
2006: ECATA ABI Diploma - Technische Universität München (GE) / Technische Universiteit Delft (NL)
Final project: 'UAV Application for Border Surveillance'
2004: Master of Science in Astronautical Engineering - Politecnico di Torino
Final project: 'Identification and Admissibility of Discontinuities in Magnetohydrodynamics'
1998: Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering - Univ. 'La Sapienza' di Roma
Final project: 'Combined Propulsion Systems for Hypersonic Vehicles'
Italian (Native Language)
English (Full professional proficiency)
French (Full professional proficiency)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.