SUMMARY: Taught Northcentral University (NCU) Online courses for MBA specialization courses: MIS 5002- Database Management Systems (3 times), MIS 5004- Telecommunications Management (2 times), and DBA specialization course: MIS 7000- Information Technology Management (2 times). Instructed Cochise College CIS courses at Douglas Prison to inmates at two locations (kind of like teaching online). Taught on ground courses at Western International University; IT 620-Information Resource Management & BEH 423-Group Dynamics: Teambuilding, Negotiation, and Conflict Management. I have four technical and two counseling certifications. My experience in Satellite / Telecommunications is extensive. I was the Operational and Interoperability Test Director for DoD Teleport AND taught a doctoral course in IT Management for NCU. I previously taught CIS for Cochise College (ASPC-Douglas Prison: Associates Level), Western International University (WIU) (Fort Huachuca, AZ: Bachelors and Masters levels), and NCU MIS (Remote: Masters and Doctoral levels). I also supervised the delivery of numerous official US Government documents as a Test Director / Officer from 2001 to 2013. I am confident that I can teach TLMN 602/623/630 and ITEC 625/626. A detailed resume supplement is available for anyone who wants additional information. Thank you.
SKILLS: Teamwork, Project MGT, SATCOM/Telecomm/Electronics/QA, System Security/Ops/ Interop Testing, Admin, Teaching, Counseling, Ops & Maintenance, Logistics, Education
2005 – 2010: Northcentral University (NCU), Prescott Valley, AZ
Doctor of Business Administration (D.B.A.), Management Information Systems (MIS)
2001 – 2004: Western International University (WIU), Phoenix, AZ (Fort Huachuca, AZ)
Master of Science in Information Systems Engineering
1994 –1997: University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ (Tucson, AZ)
Master of Counseling
1993/1985: Univ. of State of NY (Regents College), Albany, NY / Cent. TX Col, Killeen, TX
Bachelor of Science / Associate of General Studies
TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS/QUALIFICATIONS
1. 38+ years Comms-Elect, O&M, MGT, teaching; 15 years lab/systems testing exp. (QA) 2. Certified Acquisition Professional, Test & Evaluation Engineering, Level III, 8/11
3. Certified Scrum Master, 2/11 (expires 2/19)
4. Certification in Basic Systems Testing from the University of Memphis, 3/12
5. ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management, 6/12
6. National Certified Counselor (Certificate #: 50890), Since 10/97
7. Distance Credentialed Counselor (DCC), Center for Credentialing and Education, 7/13
WORK EXPERIENCE (Extensive Details in Resume Supplement)
Caregiver Support Volunteer
Sep 2015 - Sep 2016; Southern AZ Veterans Administration (VA) Healthcare System Completed training. If the VA needs support in Sierra Vista, AZ they will contact me.
Adjunct Faculty (Mentor)
Dec 2013 - Aug 2015; NCU SBTM, MIS, (Virtual-Online)
Completed four (4) training courses and taught the following doctoral/masters courses: -MIS 5002 (MBA-MIS) Database Management Systems (3 times)
-MIS 7000 (D.B.A.-MIS) Information Technology Management (2 times)
-MIS 5004 (MBA-MIS) Telecommunications Management (2 times)
ASPC-Douglas (Prison) Computer Information Systems (CIS) Instructor
Jan 2013 – Sep 2013; Cochise Community College, Correctional Education Division (CED) Work-Based Education (WBE), ASPC-Douglas, AZ
Managed two computer labs; instructed CIS courses for inmates at two prison yards (self-study). Participated in meetings; maintained student records; met all assigned classes at Gila (AM) and Mohave (PM); submitted class rosters; gave exams; adhered to ASPC-Douglas training/regulatory requirements; acquired computer resources; supported LAN improvement. Taught in Terms 3, 4, 5 (2012/2013) and Term 1 (2013/2014); 25+ different CIS courses.
Operations Research Systems Analyst (ORSA)/Computer Scientist/IT Specialist Feb 2001–Jan 2013; Joint Interoperability Test Command, Fort Huachuca, AZ
Planned, executed, evaluated, & reported on many IT/Communication System Tests. Supervised test documents preparation (similar to dissertation Chapters 1-5). Served as ORSA; Scrum Master (w/2 Agile/Scrum teams); Product Owner (ad hoc); Data Manager (helped make analysis structure, eval. framework, data structure matrix, operational interoperability (IOP) appendix, & OT&E guidebook); OT Director & IOP/HF test lead (~2001-2010); Tested IA/tracked IAVAs.
Assistant Professor for Business, IT, & Behavioral Health
2006-2007; Western International University (WIU), Fort Huachuca, AZ
IT 620: Information Resource Management & BEH 423: Group Dynamics - Teambuilding, Negotiation, & Conflict MGT. Prepared course syllabus. Provided lectures/assigned homework.
Engineering Technician V/Functional Area Analyst May 1998 – Feb 2001; ManTech, Fort Huachuca, AZ
Tested UHF SATCOM equipment for standards conformance; prepared procedures, reports, and certifications. Tested IOP of multi-national Combined Endeavor (CE) workshop in 1999;
participated in conferences as Transmission systems test leader (5 teams) during CE2000.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Specialist
Jan 1998 – May 1998; EEO Office, Ft Huachuca, AZ
Supported staff/consolidated input to Alternative Dispute Resolution circular.
Senior Info Mission Area Technician
Dec 1995 – Jan 1998; Science Applications International Corporation, Sierra Vista, AZ
Managed various assigned technical / SATCOM tasks. Prepared & coordinated reports. Edited and helped prepare Engineering Installation Packages.
TRAINING, AWARDS, & ACHIEVEMENTS (Many additional details in Supplement)
1. Inducted into Delta Mu Delta International Honor Society for Business, 4/10
2. Five straight years with role model (4) and highly successful (1) performance ratings
3. Nominated for DISA Technical Project of the Year as part of RIPRNet Team, 12/07
4. Nominated for DISA customer advocacy award as part of RIPRNET team, 12/06
5. Nominated for DISA's Technical Project of Year as part of DoD Teleport OT Team, 1/04 6. Honor Graduate, Warrant Officer (256A), Signal Sys Maint Tech, Fort Gordon, GA 8/90 7. US Army Meritorious Service (2), Commendation (1), & Army Achievement Medals (3) 8. National Defense Service Medal, 1/91; Korea Defense Service Medal, 3/12
9. Southwest Asia Service Medal w/2 Bronze Service Stars, 1/91 (Turkey); 7/92 (Kuwait) 10. Distinguished Graduate, Nuclear, Biological, Chemical School, Cakmakli, Turkey, 1991 11. Military SATCOM in Net-Centric Environment, AFCEA, San Diego, CA, 2/08
12. DAWIA Certified Acquisition Professional, Test & Evaluation Engineering, Lvl 3, 8/11
LINKED IN PROFILE: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danny-hurd-dba-msise-mc-24419834 PUBLICATIONS AND AUTHOR AWARDS
1. Dissertation “Comparing Teleworker Performance, Satisfaction, and Retention in the Joint Interoperability Test Command” (Proquest), 2010
2. Author Presentation Award, Delta Mu Delta (Lambda Eta Chapter), 2013
Self-Published book (GET Truth Publishing), “Love’s Persistent Call,” ISBN:
978-0-578-18117-2 (Fiction), 2016
Self-Published book (GET Truth Publishing), “OUTLAWED! Objective Truth &
Personal Responsibility” ISBN: 978-1-940985-39-8 (Non-fiction), 2016
Preparing self-published book (GET Truth Publishing), “New WOLF” (Fiction), Pending
Major (USAF Retired) Bill Cagle, 4833 S. Laguna, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650
Dr. Rodney Alexander, 3105 Sierra Pkwy #7, Hutchinson, KS 67502
Dr. Debbie Manzano, 2901 S. Player Ave, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650
Dr. Sancho Manzano, 2901 S. Player Ave, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.