23 years old
Availability: immediate worldwide
Graduate electronics and space engineer seeking to focus on embedded systems and challenging projects in aerospace, robotics, automation, IT and visual technologies.
Languages : Native in French and English
(17 years of studies in London, UK)
Basic notions in Japanese and German
Technical skills :
* * * * * Linux
* * * * Windows, Mac iOS
* * * * * C/C++
* * * * Matlab, OpenCV
* * * SQL
* * Python, Verilog, Assembly, LaTex
* * * * Autodesk, Microsoft
University of Surrey 2016-2017
Upper second-class honours ( 2:1 )
GPA equivalent of 3.3 (out of 4.0)
Master of science includes:
▪ Design and testing of space systems
▪ Guidance, navigation and control of spacecraft and launch vehicles.
▪ Propulsion, structures and mechanisms
▪ Space environment and protection
Imperial College London 2012-2016
Lower second-class honours ( 2:2 )
GPA equivalent of 3.0 (out of 4.0)
Electronic and Information Engineering
Bachelor of engineering includes :
▪ Robotics and artificial intelligence
▪ Databases and networks
▪ Computer vision and graphics
▪ Computer architecture
▪ PCB design and soldering
▪ Computer Vision, Master project: 3D modeling using mirrors
2017 Calibration and 3D reconstruction from a single camera and first surface mirrors.
▪ Computer Vision, Bachelor project: Ego-motion estimation for a UAV
2016 Monocular visual odometry (trajectory from a single camera) using optical flow.
▪ FPGA programming, first year group project: motion controlled application
2013 Space invaders-like game programmed on Altera’s cyclone 2 FPGA.
▪ IELTS : score of 8.0 (out of 9.0).
▪ World Seido Karate shodan black belt
▪ Stagecoach theatrical arts school, role in the movie Sherlock Holmes 2
▪ Japanese, history, culture, media
Work holiday Visa - Japan
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.