By registering with us, you will be able to:
* Post your resume on Space Careers and wait for the calls! If you are not actively looking, you can post your profile confidentially to "test the waters", as only registered recruiters are allowed to view candidates personal details. This is why we kindly ask you to remove any contact information from the body of your CV. You can cut & paste a current resume, or create a new resume in two easy steps using our customized resume tool. Registering with us will:
· give employers an easier way to find you.
· increase your exposure to hundreds of aerospace employers.
· establish direct lines of communications to hiring managers within the Aerospace Industry.
· reduce the amount of time spent searching the web for space job listings.
You may also be contacted directly by our employers who may have opportunities that match your preferences, and jobs which are not otherwise advertised publicly.
Note: some candidates have reported issues to post their CV when using IE10. We recommend using the Firefox or Chrome browsers.
* Activate your JobAlert email search agents: just enter the job criteria you're looking for and receive e-mails when a matching position is posted on Space Careers. You can create up to 5 email search agents!
* Receive our free newsletter and stay up to date with the state of the space job market.
You'll need your e-mail address and password to access your Space Careers account. Remember new jobs are added daily and you stand a better chance of finding the right job, if you keep your details up-to-date.
(Note: every resume submitted will be reviewed by the Space Careers team before it is posted on the website. We reserve the right to remove CVs which are irrelevant to the space industry and we will remove CVs which include any content that we consider to be illegal or offensive)
NOTE TO CANDIDATES
Candidates contact information is made available for viewing in a searchable database accessible to our paying recruitment customers, eg: HR managers, employment agencies or other industry organisations staffing executives. The body of the CV, however, is available for everyone to see and may be crawled by search engines such as Google. Candidates should therefore be careful in disclosing information that their current or previous employers would like to protect. You may bring your resume offline at any time, but be aware that your resume may still be visible in Google cache.
Recruiters who have paid for access to the database may have retained a copy of your CV/resume in their own files or databases. Spacelinks is not responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of CVs/resumes in these instances.
You are responsible for the content of your CV/resume. We rely on you to ensure that the details contained in your CV/Resume are accurate and up to date. We recommend that you regularly update your CV.
Space Careers is a conduit for information relating to vacancies and candidates between employers and potential employees. Spacelinks does not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate's information, ask to interview a candidate or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client. Spacelinks makes no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this web site.
Also, your current employer may be a customer of Space Careers, or a client of one of our subscribing recruiting agencies. Spacelinks cannot restrict the paying customers who access profiles on our database and cannot be held responsible for any eventuality.
By using the Space Careers web site, you consent to the collection and use of the information you submit. Spacelinks is committed to protecting the privacy of the Space Careers users. We do not and will never disclose information about the personal information you provide, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., to any outside parties other than our paying customers.