Senior FPGA and Digital Communication Design Engineer
Who You Are:
Within the Advanced Communication team here at OneWeb (France, Toulouse), the candidate will have the opportunity to work various programs solving our customer's most difficult technical challenges in the areas of digital communication, User Terminal, and RF communications. You want to make a real difference in the world by revolutionizing technology in Space.
What You’ll Do:
- Write embedded software that runs in Xilinq platform;
- Test and validate the solution developed;
- Generate system requirements and specifications.
What It Takes:
- Engineering degree;
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Good experience with the Vivado tool;
- HDL (VHDL/Verilog) for FPGA coding;
- Good experience in Digital Signal Processing;
- Prior experience with RF FMC board;
- Good Experience with high level programming languages (C/C++);
- Experience with scripting languages (Python);
- Prior embedded software experience on one or more Xilinx embedded platforms (i.e.Versal, Zynq Ultrascale+, Zynq, Microblaze);
- Software experience controlling one more custom FPGA IP blocks (i.e. DMA, Register interface Programming Model, Interrupts, etc.);
- Experience with U-Boot, Linux device tree, kernel configuration and kernel module development;
- Knowledge of Git for use in embedded software development and revision control;
- Experience with PetaLinux.
What We’d Love:
- Experience with Yocto and/or other Linux build environments;
- Bare metal or FreeRTOS experience within the SDK or Vitis environment;
- Python language knowledge;
- Familiarity with ethernet and UDP and TCP/IP protocols.
Don't forget to mention Space-Careers when applying.