RHEA Group is currently recruiting a front-end Software Engineer to support the cyber-security team. You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging environment with state-of-the-art technologies within the cyber-security and Infrastructure as a Service domains.
If you have a passion or interest for cyber security and would like to join a team of seasoned experts with diverse backgrounds, then you are in the right place. At RHEA Group will have the opportunity to work and learn in an exciting environment and participate in unique cyber-security projects.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Design, experiment and develop innovative dashboards leveraging risk assessment and cyber-security simulation and testing over complex systems related to the Space domain (ground, space and data segments)
• Collaborate, in an Agile environment, with our team of software engineers and architects throughout the development process
• Implement code that conforms to performance, security and quality standards
• Solve and articulate complex problems with application design, development, and user experiences
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, mathematics or a related field,
• Five to seven years of relevant experience in front-end development.
• Strong experience in Angular (2/4)
• Experience in Agile development processes and Git source code control
• Good interpersonal skills, team working, good analytic and problem solving capabilities
• Effective time management and organizational skills
Some of the following skills would be highly desirable:
• Experience in server-side development (Java and its ecosystem)
• Experience in secure software engineering techniques and principles
• Knowledge of UML
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 26/01/2018.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of SECRET or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.