|Location||Luxembourg - Betzdorf|
|Category||Ground / Terrestrial Operations|
SES TechCom Services S.A. is a Luxembourg-based subsidiary of SES. Levering on the technical expertise accumulated within the Group by operating satellites for more than 20 years, it provides technical services to the Satellite Industry on a worldwide basis.
The position of Senior Software Product Engineer at SES TechCom is directly responsible for the SES Techcom services software products lifecycle. This includes software design, specification and verification as well as product development, release and evolution. The growing product portfolio ranges from ground station monitoring and control solutions, through data dissemination services, to turn-key disaster-relief and remote-area communication systems.
· University degree and a minimum of 7 years of professional experience in telecommunications and computer science;
· Tangible knowledge in medium to large scale software design, continuous integration, and product development best practices;
· In-depth knowledge of the following technologies is required:
· Experience in satellite-related or MPEG/DVB projects would be an asset;
· Experience is leading or working for cross-functional and remote project teams
· Good communication skills and ability to interface at different level of the organisation
· Strong analytical sense
· Very good coordination and priority setting facilities,
· Problem perception, assessment and solving
· Autonomy and team work,