|Location||USA - Princeton, NJ|
· Develop and maintain manual test cases, test automation scripts and test tools for system level regression and load testing.
· Manage, track, and process trouble tickets and change requests for multiple applications and services created by development team.
· Propose and develop enhancements and requirements for existing and new applications.
· Design and write software that addresses complex requirements, perform associated software unit testing and software integration.
· Configure, deploy, and maintain workstations and servers at each of the geographically diverse operation centers.
· Communicate progress and problems to management, estimate and lead project work schedules while anticipating and avoiding problems.
Candidates with experience in the following areas are being sought. Experienced and junior candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
· Skills in SQL, MySQL, Eclipse IDE/RCP
· UNIX, LINUX, Windows, system administrators
· Proficiency in structured software design and programming philosophies
· Experience in utilities programming, debuggers and debugging techniques
· Knowledge and use of Version Control Systems
· Experience with TCP/IP protocols and messaging applications
· Network experience in the areas of topologies and protocols along with firewall administration.
· Knowledge of UML 2.0 and the most usual Design Patterns and Anti-patterns
· Distributed frameworks such asCORBA, ActiveMQ, OpenDDS.
Other Desired Qualifications
· Fluent in English (any other language being an asset) and eager to integrate into an international environment
· Domestic and international travel required
· Permanent residency and Green Card required