HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a MTG M&C System Test Coordinator to support our customer in Germany.
MTG M&C System Test Coordinator
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Incrementally develop and maintain System M&C Test Specification, test cases from the high-level definition contained in System V&V Plans; Design, the Operations Concept and the status of definition of the associated test tools;
- Participate to system satellite simulator and test tools acceptance tests;
- Preparation and the execution of the MTG System Validation Tests with successive MTG satellite models for the verification of the associated requirements;
- Plan for, coordinate, prioritise and lead the execution of the System M&C Tests;
- Generate test reports, verification records, substantiate associated anomalies/non compliances, and perform post-analysis of the test results;
- Contribute to Test Readiness, Test Review Boards and Anomaly Review Boards;
- Support dry-run and formal execution of the Operational Scenarios Validation tests.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar function within satellite Ground Segment systems;
- System Engineering, development and / or operations of a Space System Monitoring & Control systems similar to the complexity of MTG (MCS, FDS, INR, Ground Station M&C);
- Preparation and execution of the IV&V of a Space System;
- Requirements engineering and verification including the management of the traceability of requirements, and the management of their verification status;
- System Engineering in the development and/or operations of an EO system;
- Satellite simulators usage;
- Satellite mission control systems based un SCOS;
- ECSS standards for system engineering and IV&V;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Darmstadt. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible. If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Corrina Scheepmaker at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job NL-SC-2588 before 01-Jun-15. An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit restrictions for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.