HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Ariane 6 & Vega Production Manager to support our customer in Germany.
Ariane 6 & Vega Production Manager
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
The development control area is the central interface between the assembly, project management, engineering, quality assurance and the procurement. The focus of this position is on the support and coordination of the development assembly of propulsion components. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Interface of the production area to the project management, quality assurance and procurement;
- Responsibility of schedule and budget of production (MAIT);
- Preparation of assembly documents according to specifications;
- Approaching of resources in the assembly area as well as monitoring deadlines;
- Organisation and collaboration of improvement projects;
- Provision of external assembly accomplishments via the purchasing department;
- Make or buy decisions;
- Collaboration of the preparation and release of manufacturing drawings;
- Definition and purchasing of devices.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent;
- Several years of relevant experience;
- Very good proven knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially MS project & Excel);
- Experience working with SAP/R3 PP;
- Good knowledge of assembly processes and procedures;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Munich. We welcome applicants who are available from September 2015 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Agnieszka Iwanczuk at email@example.com, quoting job DEM-SC-2740 .
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.