|Location||Luxembourg - Betzdorf|
|Category||Ground / Terrestrial Engineering|
• Responsible for the support of projects and services, and taking proactive and corrective actions to maintain service availability according to SLAs
• Act as point of contact to customers’ requests for information, support and problem escalation.
• Analyse trends and recommend solutions and service improvement strategies
• Interact with internal departments as well as Customers to ensure appropriate feedback regarding technical matters
• Support vendors and subcontractors relationships by ensuring the most effective support of the provided products and services
• Initiate, prepare and lead product and/or service training activities.
• Perform onsite intervention to resolve issues if required
• Support Service Desk activities like monitoring, follow-up trouble ticketing processes, providing regular customer reports and prepare service level reports (SLA, KPI)
• Engineering degree or equivalent degree in ICT
• Minimum 3 years of professional industry relevant experience
• Fluency in English (French being considered as an important additional asset).
• ITIL certification is a plus
• Up-to-date knowledge of broadband and telecommunication services with a solid technology background
• Knowledgeable/expert in as much as possible domains amongst which VoIP, Wi-Fi and WIMAX broadband networks
• Deep understanding of the IP domain (satellite based networks such as VSAT networks would be considered as an important asset)
• Strong analytical skills, ability to produce meaningful analysis and recommendations of technical solutions
• Ability to coordinate internal and external partners to deliver high level service support
• Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills
• Good understanding of customer requirements and experience to translate them into technical solutions
• Readiness to travel
Senior Manager, Services at SES Techcom Services