We design, integrate, and operate critical mission systems in Space, Defence, ATC/ATM, and homeland security industries.
We are an international company, 805 employees, revenues around 200M€, and with infrastructures in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia.
Our customers are the major space agencies, the key manufacturers of space systems, and satellites operators.
It is our employees who make our force. Thus we pay special attention at the identification of the talents and propose a specific guidance for the development of their competences, experiences and responsibilities.
Position and duties:
You will join the project team of a LSI (Large System Integrator) to participate in the development of several satellites (MOS, Marine Observation Satellite) in the context of a major space European program.
Your mission will consist in developing and maintaining two data bases (SDB) used for modeling and simulating the mission, space, and ground segments data needed for the development of the spacecraft (TM/TC, CSW…). Users of the data are system & sub-systems technical teams, operational teams, scientist community, suppliers and customers.
This position will allow you acquiring an overview of the development process of a spacecraft and will grow your experience within a key worldwide market player in the space industry.
Your tasks will consist in:
- Gathering and modeling the needs and inputs of the end-users of the SDB
- Developing, populating, and bring into maturity the SDB
- Managing the configurations/evolutions of the SDB and providing a permanent visibility on the maturity of the SDB
- Delivering, according to the reference schedule, the data to the end-users (as well as the related doc)
- Supporting the end-user in the management of the data
- Participating in technical meetings with the users
- Diploma in space systems, with a particular interest in software and data management; or diploma in software development, with a particular interest in space systems
- A good knowledge in using MS-EXCEL and MS-ACCESS, Visual Basic, ORACLE and SQL
- Experience in at least one of the following areas of a space system development in an asset: TM/TC, AOCS, CSW, AIT, EGSE (CCS in particular), SCOS 2000 Database ICD environment, ECSS norms (ground systems and operations)
- English mandatory (day-to-day working language)
- Very well organized, rigor, team spirit, ability to work in a changing environment
- Position based in South of France, mainly at LSI premises
- Few missions expected