We are looking to further enhance our team by adding a
You will be based at our client’s premises in Noordwijk, Netherlands. In this large European Agency you will find an excellent and modern working environment with challenging tasks and responsibilities.
Your Tasks Include:
The successful candidate will responsible for Programme controlling activities at Client Corporate level, consolidation, analysis and official reporting to Member States or Client top management.The tasks below describe the work to be undertaken:
· Support to the planning, preparation, execution and follow-up of projects / programmes activities in terms of schedule, related procurement actions:
o Assisting in preparing, developing and maintaining Top level consolidated plans.
o Preparation of related reports and provision of management information as required.
· In the field of resources:
o Assisting in the preparation of long-term, medium term and in-year resource plans.
o Monitoring and controlling the implementation of the plans in line with resource targets, performing forecasting, identifying deviations and related recovery actions, producing related reports.
o Reviewing / checking of Client internal expenditures such as re-charges, support services.
· Maintaining up to date the related data, performing data analysis, identifying deviations w.r.t. plans/targets and production of associated reports to the responsible management and to the concerned customers when relevant.
· Operation of the associated management information tools and system databases.
· Support to the responsible entity in the definition of new and improvement of existing processes and tools and production of related documents.
· Participation in the establishment of schedule data interfaces, baseline schedules and plans with the project(s) for macro level member States report
· Production of schedule reports.
· Utilisation of relevant local and/or Corporate management support tools
· Support to enhancements of the document management concepts and of future improvements
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
· MSc Engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree;
· Experience in controlling and/or management of activities and resources in aerospace industry;
· Good sense of contacts and communications, ability to interface at appropriate level with relevant actors within and outside of the Directorate;
· Reliability, rigor and initiative in the execution of the assigned work;
· Proactive attitude to solving problems, identify priority actions and to handle high workload;
· Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and stringent schedule;
· Highly proficient in the use of modern activities and resource management support tools/databases of standard office automation support software packages including in particular advance usage of Excel (Ms-Office and in particular advanced use of Excel);
· Ability to rapidly understand and adapt to Client specific context and environment including corporate IT applications. Past experience with ESA in relevant activities is an asset;
· Experience as user of SAP and in particular ECC and Reporting;
· Good communication skills also regarding written reporting;
· Proficient in the English language (spoken and written).
LOCATION: Noordwijk, Netherlands
CLOSING DATE: 2nd February 2016
MOLTEK has been serving the space and aerospace industries since 1995, providing international consultancy services for a wide variety of clients from private and public corporations to national and international authorities and agencies.
For more detailed information about MOLTEK go to: