HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an EMC Engineer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Technical and Quality Management Directorate at ESTEC, you will provide EMC engineering support to Agency projects throughout all phases of the project life cycle and will have the following responsibilities:
- Definition and assessment of EMC requirements at both system and equipment level;
- Definition and assessment of EMC test and verification procedures of spacecraft equipment and systems;
- Electromagnetic and circuital analyses;
- Assessment of EMC test results, EMC non-conformances and Request for Waivers;
- Troubleshooting activities for spacecraft equipment and system’s exhibiting electromagnetic interference;
- Perform DC magnetic measurements in the Magnetic Coil facility;
- Active participation to spacecraft or payloads Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR), Critical Design Reviews (CDR) and Flight Acceptance Reviews (FAR);
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Several years proven industrial experience in spacecraft EMC system and equipment engineering as well as lab testing for EMC;
- Expertise in EMC analysis and testing gained through industrial experience;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from April 2016 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Agnieszka Iwanczuk at email@example.com, quoting job NL-SC-2961 before 19-Feb-16.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!