HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Software PA Support Engineer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Software PA Support Engineer
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the The Directorate of Technical and Quality Management at ESTEC, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute the establishing of the programmatic and technical software PA requirements within the framework of the ESA Software policy;
- Evaluate Contractors’ plans, technical specifications and efforts proposed for the execution of software (S/W) PA programme;
- Monitor and evaluate S/W PA analyses, reports and technical notes;
- Participation to project reviews, meetings, Configuration Control Boards, non- conformance Review Boards and Software Review Boards;
- Prepare design trade-offs, analyses and reports using metrics;
- Participate to software product evaluations and process assessments;
- Establish and maintain databases.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science with a background on Space Engineering;
- Several years of relevant professional experience;
- Familiarity with Space Product Assurance practices together with a good working knowledge of appropriate working tools;
- Practical experience in applying ECSS S/W standards;
- Good knowledge and proven experience in Configuration Management of complex systems, Software engineering and PA in critical applications;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We are looking for candidates who are available from April 2016 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Agnieszka Iwanczuk