We are looking to further enhance our team by adding a
Assembly Integration & Test Manager
This is a permanent position at our client’s headquarters in Betzdorf, Luxembourg. In this Small to Medium Enterprise you will find an excellent and modern working environment with very challenging tasks and responsibilities.
Your Tasks Include:
An experienced AIT Manager is required to lead the AIT team at our Client. The AIT Manager will be involved in upcoming Assembly, Integration and Testing tasks on a Ku-band Telecommand and Telemetry Subsystem for commercial Satellite Projects as well as in Client internal Micro Satellite development activities. He/she will report directly to the Head of Systems Engineering & Verification.
Required Skills and Tasks to be performed:
· Planning, supervision and implementation of AIT (AIT plan, Test Design, Procedures)
· Define requirements for Test Tools (EGSE, SCOE, MGSE etc.)
· Development, maintenance and evaluation of AIT documentation (test procedures, test reports)
· Participate in test reviews
The following are essential qualifications / qualities of the successful candidate:
· University degree (Master/Diploma/PhD) or equivalent in electrical engineering, space technology, information technology or comparable field
· Experience in AIT management (10y+), gained in a professional position, preferably in the Aerospace industry
· Professional experience in definition and acceptance of EGSE and test tools
· Hands-on experience
· Management and leadership capabilities
· Ability to work and interface with multinational team
· Good communication capabilities, analytical sense, priority setting
· Methodical work-approach, results-oriented
· Self-motivated; taking responsibility and being proactive
· Willingness to travel
· Languages: Good English language skills (spoken and written), German and/or French knowledge will be considered an asset
· Driving license desirable (class B)
· EU citizenship Non-EU citizens without valid Luxembourg work permit cannot be taken into consideration.
Applicants should provide their cv in the Europass format.
LOCATION: Betzdorf, Luxembourg
CLOSING DATE: 29th April 2016
MOLTEK has been serving the space and aerospace industries since 1995, providing international consultancy services for a wide variety of clients from private and public corporations to national and international authorities and agencies.
For more detailed information about MOLTEK go to: