We are looking to further enhance our team by adding a
Senior System Engineer
This is a permanent position at our client’s headquarters in Betzdorf, Luxembourg. In this Small to Medium Enterprise you will find an excellent and modern working environment with very challenging tasks and responsibilities.
Your Tasks Include:
An experienced Systems Engineer is required to lead the design of our next generation micro satellites. The successful candidate’s knowledge of space systems, subsystems and equipment shall be applied for definition, coordination and implementation of all relevant tasks leading to the successful development of the Client’s micro satellite product line.
Required Skills and Tasks to be performed:
· Technical directive to micro satellite development
· Lead systems engineering in micro satellites projects
· Training of junior systems engineers
· Definition and implementation of an efficient engineering process for micro satellite development and manufacturing
The following are essential qualifications / qualities of the successful candidate:
· University degree (Master/Diploma/PhD) or equivalent
· Experience in systems engineering and management (15y+), gained in a professional position, preferably in the aerospace industry with focus on micro satellites
· Hands-on experience
· Management and leadership capabilities
· Ability to work and interface with multinational team
· Good communication capabilities, analytical sense, priority setting
· Methodical work-approach, results-oriented
· Self-motivated; taking responsibility and being proactive
· Willingness to travel
· Languages: Good English language skills (spoken and written), German and/or French knowledge will be considered an asset
· Driving license desirable (class B)
· EU citizenship Non-EU citizens without valid Luxembourg work permit cannot be taken into consideration.
Applicants should provide their cv in the Europass format.
LOCATION: Betzdorf, Luxembourg
CLOSING DATE: 29th April 2016
MOLTEK has been serving the space and aerospace industries since 1995, providing international consultancy services for a wide variety of clients from private and public corporations to national and international authorities and agencies.
For more detailed information about MOLTEK go to: