We are looking to further enhance our team by adding a
Product Assurance Manager
This is a permanent position at our client’s headquarters in Betzdorf, Luxembourg. In this Small to Medium Enterprise you will find an excellent and modern working environment with very challenging tasks and responsibilities.
Your Tasks Include:
An experienced Product Assurance Manager is required to complement our Client’s PA team. She/he reports directly to the Head of Program PA.
Required Skills and Tasks to be performed:
· Have organizational authority to establish and implement a product assurance program in accordance with specific project product assurance requirements.
· Interface with the project management to ensure that contractual provisions and schedule planning for the definition and phasing of PA activities are met. Acts as the focal point of contact within a project for PA matters.
· Responsible for the interfaces to risk management, engineering, procurement and AIV functions for the definition and execution of tasks in which PA activities are involved as well as the project customer and lower tier suppliers regarding all PA matters.
· Responsible for failure-proofing missions by ensuring that materials, mechanical parts, processes and electrical components used to assemble a spacecraft or launcher shall be fit for purpose over the entire life of a mission.
· Chair project related reviews towards lower tier suppliers using Sapienza ECLIPSE tool and participate in customer reviews as either board member or observer.
· Non Conformance Report (NCR), Request for Deviation (RFD), Request for Waiver (RFW) and Request for Approval (RFA) management, using Sapienza NCTS tool. Chair all related Non Conformance Review Boards (NRB) and Change Control Board (CCB) meetings towards lower tier supplier and participate in customer NRBs and CCBs as a board member.
The following are essential qualifications / qualities of the successful candidate:
· University degree (Bachelor/Master/Diploma) or equivalent
· Experience in product assurance management (10y+), gained in a professional position, preferably in the aerospace industry with focus on micro satellites
· Experience in some areas of engineering
· Hands-on experience
· Comfortable dealing with customers and suppliers
· Ability to work and interface with a multinational team
· Methodical work-approach
· Taking responsibility and being proactive
· Willingness to travel and to be part of a collocated team for a limited time
· Good communication capabilities, analytical sense and priority setting abilities
· Languages: Good English language skills (spoken and written), German and/or French knowledge will be considered an asset
· Driving license desirable (class B)
· EU citizenship Non-EU citizens without valid Luxembourg work permit cannot be taken into consideration.
Applicants should provide their cv in the Europass format.
LOCATION: Betzdorf, Luxembourg
CLOSING DATE: 29th April 2016
MOLTEK has been serving the space and aerospace industries since 1995, providing international consultancy services for a wide variety of clients from private and public corporations to national and international authorities and agencies.
For more detailed information about MOLTEK go to: