We are looking to further enhance our team by adding a
Junior Software Engineer
This is a permanent position at our client’s headquarters in Betzdorf, Luxembourg. In this Small to Medium Enterprise you will find an excellent and modern working environment with very challenging tasks and responsibilities.
Your Tasks Include:
Being part of a team of dedicated engineers, the Software Engineer will provide support to Project Managers responsible for the design and implementation of related space systems.
The position covers the complete span from software specification & design, project set-up followed by implementation and test. The duties also include the preparation of reports, documentation and operational procedures.
The following are essential qualifications / qualities of the successful candidate:
· University degree or equivalent (Master/Diploma)
· 3 to 5 years of work experience in industry (space, aeronautics, automotive etc.) or in research institutions
· Minimum understanding of space systems
· Good knowledge and work experience in C and C++ programming languages
· Knowledge of other object oriented programming languages (such as Java) will be considered an asset
· Knowledge of modeling standards (such as UML, SysML) will be considered an asset
· Ability to work and interface with multinational team
· Good communication capabilities, analytical sense, priority setting
· Methodical work-approach, results-oriented
· Self-motivated; taking responsibility and being proactive
· Languages: Good English language skills (spoken and written), German and/or French knowledge will be considered an asset
· Driving license desirable (class B)
· EU citizenship Non-EU citizens without valid Luxembourg work permit cannot be taken into consideration.
Applicants should provide their cv in the Europass format.
LOCATION: Betzdorf, Luxembourg
CLOSING DATE: 29th April 2016
MOLTEK has been serving the space and aerospace industries since 1995, providing international consultancy services for a wide variety of clients from private and public corporations to national and international authorities and agencies.
For more detailed information about MOLTEK go to: