|Location||Luxembourg - Betzdorf|
|Category||Finance / Accounting|
• Develop categories and commodities strategy deck starting from accurate spends distribution, perform vendor segmentation based on business impact and supply market complexity (strategic business alliances, preferred supplier relationship, competitively based incumbent relationship, pure competitive relationship).
• Develop and implement the bid and negotiation strategy for all commodities covered by category sourcing strategy through analysis of global markets, commodity trends, technology, value chain analysis, clean sheet costing, business needs and vendor relationship management. Lead and coordinate cross-functional negotiation teams, ensuring that adequate preparation is carried out.
• Contribute to the Company EBIT and Cash Flow objectives through negotiations and effective use of global leverage to reduce materials & services costs.
• Continuously improve the company’s working capital position or meet other factors requested by the business.
• Develop world class relationships within vendor organisations to align the supplier’s strategies with the company’s focus on total cost of ownership, advantaged supply chain, innovation and continuous improvement process. Monitor regularly relevant aspects on vendor performance based on agreed KPIs. Monitor the current and potential vendor’s health status, including Financial, Legal, capacity and capability aspects. Monitor major contract milestones involving contract lead / functional specialist to insure compliance during and after the implementation and maintain the value provided by the respective agreement for its whole duration.
• Develop efficient channels for capturing effective market intelligence. Leverage this data through should-cost models and other forms of financial or negotiation strategies. Benchmark vs and across industries to identify untapped savings potential.
• Apply the VM&P and Company’s processes, policies, procedures and systems along the sourcing process (VMS, vendor account creation and maintenance, saving calculation, reporting, etc.).
• Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the SAP purchasing module, including the interaction with and training for the internal stakeholders, support PR to PO process optimisation.
• Support SES projects in a timely manner when required, corroborated and prioritised with other strategic or operational activities, as needed.
• Bachelor or Master technical or business degree (Procurement, Supply Chain, IT, Engineering, HR, Law, Marketing, Finance, Business Management
• Master's Degree in Law, Engineering, Telecom, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management or Finance desired
• Minimum seven years of professional experience in Procurement, Marketing, Sales, Finance, HR, Legal, other business related experience; out of which at least three years of strategic procurement experience, preferable in multinational matrix organization. Preferred working experience: Working across various Manufacturing or Service Provider organisations, involved in multitasking and multicultural project teams
• Preferred sourcing experience: Professional Services (HR, Legal, Tax, Treasury, Audit)
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Strong financial analysis skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strategic thinker
• Team player
• Ability to multi-task