HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Supply Quality Engineer Electronic Systems and Equipment to support our customer in Germany.
Supply Quality Engineer Electronic Systems and Equipment
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
The generic role of supply quality assurance within Electronic Systems and Equipment will mainly consist of:
- Assure compliance of suppliers to Product Assurance requirements with agreed processes;
- Establish and apply supplier/product quality surveillance plan, verify conformity of delivered product (including software if applicable), handle product non-conformance;
- Agree supplier product assurance plan and quality surveillance plans on quality delivery of product;
- Contribute to supplier capability assessment and supplier approval when required;
- Review and approve supplier product assurance plan, documents and standards;
- Ensure proper implementation of the product assurance requirements by the supplier and its lower tier suppliers;
- Follow and support equipment development through participation to development reviews;
- production controls and boards, establish and initiate quality surveillance plan;
- Follow equipment production, perform and adapt quality surveillance plan, verify the conformity of delivered product through production controls and product acceptance;
- Monitor supply quality through metrics and KPIs, evaluate supplier quality performance;
- Ensure proper handling of product anomalies and non-conformances;
- Perform supplier reviews or audits;
- Ensure the implementation by the supplier of risk mitigation actions;
- Contribute to supply quality improvement;
- More specifically, it will be necessary to focus not only on the suppliers but also, to work closely with in house engineering and other functions;
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree in Electronics, Ideally Communication or Power Electronics;
- Experience in Electronics and supplier management;
- Experience with electronic sub systems within the aerospace industry Supply Quality;
- Person with self-assurance and the ability to make decisions independently;
- Affinity for a dynamic environment;
- Service and customer orientated person with high sense of responsibility and considerable diplomatic skills in connection with a good apprehension, high motivation and reliability;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; good knowledge of German is highly desirable.
This job is located in Bremen.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Agnieszka Iwanczuk at email@example.com, quoting job DEB-SC-3052 at your earliest convenience.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit restrictions for this position, please apply only if
you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.