Ajilon Technology Aerospace is looking for several Systems Engineers with extensive experience in the field of C3 Defence Systems for an opportunity in The Netherlands
Ajilon Technology Aerospace is a specialized Engineering consultancy with more than 30 years’ experience providing aerospace Engineers to our key partners in Europe. Besides this, Ajilon is a long-standing business partner of the European Space Agency (ESA), with more than 100 employees recruited from across Europe currently supporting ESA’s activities.
One of our business partners from the defence and aerospace domain, is looking for:
1 x Senior Systems Engineer C3 Defence Systems
1 x Systems Engineer Architecture Ballistic Missile Defence Systems
1 x Systems Engineer Communications Systems
1 x Systems Engineer Safety Systems
1 x Systems Engineer Ballistic Defence
- Experience with client specific systems is a plus
- Experience with STANAGs and requirements development of Command and Control Systems, radar systems, defence systems is a plus
- General knowledge of designm, improvement, and installation of integrated systems of people, materials,. Equipment and methods
- Process Modeling: apply general knowledge of modeling techniques to analyse a system
- Familiarity with Aerospace Engineering Principles
- Abibily to manage conflicts
- Implementing industry standard systenms and software engineering processes, including The Open Group Architecture Forum (TOGAF)
The activities described above involve generation of documentation in UK English, as well as being involved and communicating with all levels of programme office personnel, stakeholders and National Representatives in conferences and meetings.
In addition, there is a strong likelihood that eventually the individual will be working with, and supporting uniformed operators.
Skills and experience:
o Hi-degree of ability in speaking, writing and understanding English is essential.
o Demonstrates high work ethic, works well within an engineering team, mission oriented, and takes personal pride in work.
o Experience in architecture development (NAF), requirements and specification development, use of systems engineering tolls such as DOORS and TROUX, testing, missile defence, and working in an international environment is desired.
o Years of Experience: 12 ( plus years of defence-related experience in systems engineering and integration)
o Master’s Degree in an engineering/technical discipline from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 12 years or more professional experience; or PhD degree in lieu of experience.
o Job requires assignment in The Hague, Netherlands with some travel to other European countries and potentially the United States.
o Candidate needs to be elegible for a High Level of Security Clearance