Market and Business Analyst (12 months fixed-term)
|Location||Luxembourg - Betzdorf|
|Category||Marketing / Communications|
The Marketing department is looking for a Market and Business Analyst for a period of twelve months to support projects. The ideal candidate will be able to start by July 2016.
• Conduct primary market, customer and competitor research in key markets and business verticals around the globe, especially in the video vertical, working with leading external institutes
• Support internal input to questionnaires design and desired outcomes
• Efficient time-management to ensure studies are delivered within agreed deadlines
• Support internal and external communication of the results (to Senior Management, Employees, Investors, Customers, Press and Market Partners), using a variety of online and offline communication tools. Ensure that data is presented as meaningful (attractive) information
• Develop and adjust research methodology to keep up with market- and technology changes
• Advise SES colleagues with market research requests, regarding outsourcing to institutes, methodology, questionnaire design, etc.
Experience / Qualifications
• BA, MBA, Diploma or comparable university degree in relevant field (Marketing/Economics/Engineering)
• One to two years of experience in a market research area, preferably in the Media, Telecommunications or Satellite industry
• Market research knowledge
• High-level user of MS-Office product suite, especially MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint
• Fluency in English; other languages (primarily German) are considered an asset
• Excellent analytical and judgment skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy working with figures and charts
• Ability to set priorities, to work under tight deadlines , and to juggle multiple projects
• Proactive approach, can-do mentality, good starter and excellent finisher – not giving up until the results have been delivered
• Good interpersonal relations and communication skills
• Team-spirit and also ability to work autonomously
• Ability to work successfully and collegially in a multi-cultural environment
Competitive salary package, coupled with a diverse array of challenges and development benefits.
SES is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
This position reports to
Senior Market & Business Analyst