(Senior) Project Coordinator Strategic Business Innovation
|Location||Luxembourg - Betzdorf|
|Category||Business Dev. / Strategic Management|
Within the Corporate Development department the SES Strategic Business Innovation team (SBI) is focused on strategy implementation and preparing for the future of our business.
To strengthen our team we are currently recruiting for a (Senior) Project Coordinator, Strategic Business Innovation who will be responsible to contribute to the achievement of this core mission of the team, by delivering on specific work packages and, occasionally, taking full responsibility of projects.
• Contribution to cross-functional development projects: support complex cross-functional projects originated from the strategic plan or on specific request by other departments in the frame of the execution of their strategic implementation or go-to-market activities
• Scouting of new business ideas/fields: identification and assessment of new business ideas/fields potentially relevant for SES strategic consideration and/or future revenue generation.
• Contribution to the execution of new business ideas: Support the development and analysis of new business ideas at the fringe of SES strategy, with the objective of integrating them to within SES strategic scope and turning the business opportunity into reality
• Participate in the alignment of SBI activity list vs SES strategy and management expectations via regular exchanges within Development, with MSCs, with Technology and with Sales Also contribute in regular workshops for Blue Ocean business concepts collection, with the objective of a) refine the activities list, and b) identify follow-up actions within the wider SES organization
• On a “mission” basis, contribute to specific tasks and projects within the mandate of the M&A or SMI team
Experience / Qualifications
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and project management skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, to synthesize and simplify complex business issues
• Good understanding of industry environment and its eco-system, thorough technical and economic understanding of initiatives and business proposals
• Effective cultural awareness, and willingness to engage proactively with peers to address issues in all fields arising from SBI activities
• Capability to work independently
Qualification & Experience
• University educated or equivalent in a relevant field (ideally Engineering degree, followed by a MBA or equivalent business/economic education)
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience with solid understanding of media and/or telecommunication industry environment and its related eco-system. Experience in the satellite industry as added value
• Strong command of English with other languages considered as additional asset
Other Key Requirements / Comments
• Willingness to travel
• Demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit and can do attitude
Competitive salary package, coupled with a diverse array of challenges and development benefits.
SES is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
This position reports to
VP, Strategic Business Innovation