VITROCISET Belgium, leading company in the provision of Space engineering expert consultancy, is looking for a Technology Harmonisation Engineer to deploy permanently in ESTEC/Noordwijk.
Under direct responsibility of the Head of Technology Planning Section, the post holder will contribute to the tasks of the Section, with particular attention on :
o Providing support to the Technology Harmonisation process and end-to-end Technology Management process;
o Supporting coordination with the EU / European Commission for technology related matters;
o Maintaining awareness of relevant EU developments, including developments in related non-space areas;
o Supporting coordination of activities related to Critical Space Technologies for European Non-Dependence.
• A Master's degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering or similar technology related discipline.
• A background in a range of technologies relevant to space and experience in space projects and technology development.
• Ability to work and communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary technical and institutional environment.
• Easy contact with personnel and well balanced autonomy in the execution of the requested tasks.
• Rigor, commitment and reliability in the execution of the assigned tasks and capacity to identify priority actions.
• Familiarity with electronics office automation tools (e.g. Microsoft Office suite, including Access) and techniques, electronic mailing, customised databases, and ideally, familiarity with ESA corporate tools.
• Experience working with the European Commission and/or on EU projects would be a definite asset, as there will be a special focus for the post holder on supporting those activities related to the interface with the European Union
Please submit applications not later than 17/09/2016 by EMAIL to:
Mr. Massimiliano Mazza, Head of Engineering services & Satellite Operations M.Mazza@vitrocisetbelgium.com