VITROCISET Belgium, leading company in the provision of Space engineering expert consultancy, is looking for a PA and Safety Support Engineerr to deploy permanently in ESTEC/Noordwijk.
- Operational PA support to the operations test and simulation activities including system verification and integration tests and launch simulation campaigns.
- Operational PA support to launch, satellite commissioning and In-Orbit Test activities.
- Monitor and control the operations Anomaly and Non-Conformance Review process including organizing/chairing, and participation to, Anomaly and Non Conformance Review Boards as required.
- Operational PA input to system level reviews including, PDR, CDR, SQR, ORR and LRR
Job requires frequent missions
• A Master's degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering or similar technology related discipline.
• Minimum of 6 years experience in Product Assurance and Quality Assurance in the aerospace domain.
• Good interpersonal, organisation and communication skills, with the ability to work in a diverse team environment.
• Knowledge of Configuration Management or the implementation of Product
• Assurance within a quality system certified to ISO 9001 would be an asset.
Knowledge of Galileo / Navigation is an asset
Please submit applications not later than 17/09/2016 by EMAIL to:
Mr. Massimiliano Mazza, Head of Engineering services & Satellite Operations M.Mazza@vitrocisetbelgium.com