Under the direction of the CS GmbH’s project manager the key person will integrate a software engineers team dedicated to Mission Control Systems maintenance and development (SCOS based).
The successful candidate will be assigned to the following tasks:
– Software development in C++,
– Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and fixes implementation,
– On-site support for critical operation phases,
– Technical proposal support.
– Consultancy / Expertise role on a case by case basis.
Good experience in Mission Control system design / development / validation for space industry / agencies
– M.Sc. in Computer Science Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer, Mathematician with high Computing Skills or Similar
– Good level in C++.
– Knowledge of CCSDS standard and ECSS standard (PUS).
– Knowledge of ESOC MICONYS tool set including in particular SCOS, FARC, DARC, PARC, NIS…
– Good Knowledge of CORBA / MariaDB, Python would be valuable.
– Good background in Linux/windows environments
– Good knowledge of GIT, SVN, HP ALM, DOORS.
– Proposal writing skills
– Proficiency in English language
– High level of flexibility
– Good organisation skills, good communication skills
– Ability to drive and develop our activities in a challenging environment.