Under the direction of the CS GmbH’s project manager the SW will be in charge of maintaining various space systems for the ground segment.
This includes, among others, the following activities:
– Software development in C/C++ and Java
– Studies and prototyping of concepts
– Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and design of resolutions
– Intensive test and validation activities
– On-site support for critical operation phases
A previous work experience in software development or maintenance in the space environment would be an important asset.
– M.Sc. in Computer Science Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer, Mathematician with high Computing Skills or Similar
– Good level in C++ and Java programing.
– Some knowledge of CCSDS standard would be valuable.
– Knowledge in CORBA, RMI would be an advantage.
– Knowledge in scripting language, shell, Perl, Python
– Knowledge of JDBC/SQL, MySQL, MariaDB.
– Good background in Unix/Linux/windows environments
– Good knowledge of GIT, SVN, HP ALM.
– Proficiency in English language
– High level of flexibility
– Good organisation skills, good communication skills
– Ability to work autonomously in a challenging environment.